W26's most hated player?

DeletedUser

I was wondering this question so i decided to make the thread, who is W26's most hated player, post your person, we don't need explanations as it will only lead to crap and this thread being derailed.

So post your nominee and we will set up a poll to see, it can be past and present players.

Nominees:
FFe :lol:
warham
booza
itsbillykiller
khare
mysticalrevan
m3lon

Last edited by a moderator:

normy

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I was wondering this question so i decided to make the thread, who is W26's most hated player, post your person, we don't need explanations as it will only lead to crap and this thread being derailed.

So post your nominee and we will set up a poll to see, it can be past and present players.

Nominees:
FFe :lol:
warham
booza
itsbillykiller

I lowe them all. :lol:

normy

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
maybe I need to put my name in that list :D
Why do everyone of you hate other player? It is just a game. Maybe I don`t like some players style of playing or their posts in forum but it is not a reason to hate them. We all are here to have fun.

normy

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I don`t. I had bad convos with some players, bad expierence with changing tribes and running from war, but it is not a reason to hate them. It is just their way how to play. Maybe I will not invite them to my tribe in future, maybe wont to make diplomacy with them, but not hate.

DeletedUser35787

I agree with normy. There is a level of banter with enemies, you can tell who the idiots are when it goes above that level. *cough* T.P *cough*

DeletedUser35787

Aww, just because I sat you when you quit and didn't save any villages? :D