W27 All N00b Team :(

styv

Reaction score
Well, W27 is winding down and everyone wants to reminiscence and I am enjoying all of the talk. I still remember when Jam and I were across the hedge, both being attack by MooMix1. He went on to be a great warrior. I stayed close to the hedge. :icon_biggrin:

Anyway, this is to honor those players that managed to stick around for reasons unknown to modern humans. Through thick or thin, you expect them to fail. So, as we are remembering all the good, let's honor the lame, funny and outright stupid.

1. styv

Uh, sorry, I can't think of anyone else off hand. Epic Fail again? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Styv...lol...can't believe you are still here as I thought you left before "our" war was over.

Well congrats for hanging in there.

styv

Reaction score
left

I did have to leave, but that was after I sent all of my troops to the front anyway - had nothing left to give :icon_sad:. I actually have had to leave twice since (my heart finally gave out, had a few heart attacks and ended up in Cleveland - Doc says I have a good five years left now :icon_biggrin:).

I have been back about 6 weeks and Shadow has decided to rim me again. I hope they're having fun because I am.

God bless and I am so very glad to hear from you. Made my whole weekend. Now, if I can get ephette to stop prenobling me, I will survive another day!

styv

Reaction score
Epic Fail

Man, I can't even fail well. :icon_redface:

That has to qualify my as the #1 n00b, doesn't it? :lol:

DeletedUser

styv said:
God bless and I am so very glad to hear from you. Made my whole weekend.

And that kids, is how you charm a lady in this day and age :icon_wink:

But yeah, you can co-lead my noob with me any time Styv (they think I'm a good player :lol:).

DeletedUser

And that kids, is how you charm a lady in this day and age :icon_wink:

But yeah, you can co-lead my noob with me any time Styv (they think I'm a good player :lol:).

Don't get so cocky, Zar. You love pulling the "I'm older than you, I'm better than you, you must be a kid" think, don'tcha?:icon_wink: lol

DeletedUser

Yes...yes I do. But don't you prefer the venerable, fun Uncle Zarin type thing rather than the douche you had before? I can go back to be the old me if you want...

DeletedUser

Yes...yes I do. But don't you prefer the venerable, fun Uncle Zarin type thing rather than the douche you had before? I can go back to be the old me if you want...

Seriously, get on skype some time old chap :)

And the arrogant Zarin was the fun guy, messing around with you was so amusing :lol:

My skype name for you is still "Typical Archtype of a Person Tantamount to Galamatias" :D

DeletedUser

I am on skype, just on 'invisible' so that I don't get bombarded by IMs because of how insanley popular I am. I never said I had stopped being arrogant, just maybe in a less condescending way?

[sarcasm]And that's probably the nicest thing anyone has said to me all day[/sarcasm]

As for keeping this on topic, my noob team consists of:
Me
Styv
Everyone on my block list because they failed to get the repeated message that recruitment was closed
Most of the people who got nobled by me in the beginning when I was at my most noobish

DeletedUser

lol I wonder how many people that is 1,2...250,...400.........

by the way did you see your timmy tribe SH4DOW

Id like to hug my friends SHADOW

DeletedUser

are you constintly trying to put yourself down or is it just on the computer:icon_neutral::icon_confused::icon_confused:

styv

Reaction score
n00b

r u saying there is shame in n00bness? I am comfortable in my n00bulinity! My n00bosity is one of my greatest character traits. Please check the n00b log in your own eye before you judge the n00b mote in mine. :icon_razz:

n00bs unite! Long live the n00bs!

Have fun my new friend.
Enjoy the wars!