W27 Blog!

DeletedUser

Well, in a follow-up to the posts advertising the need for a W27, I have happily acquiesced and become the blogger for this world. I am proposing to do this instead of the W27 Weekly, and will providing a link to it instead of a Weekly from now on. I am hoping to include the same amount of information as I did before, and I might just be able to make things look a little fancier with the tools at my disposal.

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time doing the Weekly and look forward to continuing with bigger and better things. As always, your comments concerning the blog are now welcome here, and I'll let you know when it goes up (should be every Sunday).

DeletedUser

We both know that is why I took this job :)

The blog is now up - I hope folks enjoy it. Getting used to a new style of formatting etc is certainly annoying at times, and it might take a few attempts to smooth everything over. Anyways, the link is in my sig handily enough. I hope all enjoy it.

Comments are welcome on the blog page itself, whereas thoughts on it can come here. If there's anything that needs changing, improving, criticising, please make it known here. Thanks guys.