W27 Blogger!

DeletedUser

If somebody would just want to copy and paste the newsletter to the page, mail me and I'll give you permission should you get accepted.

I probably won't get in as I am 13 only and mods have to be 16 but are preferred at 18 so I'll sit back and enjoy the show. :icon_wink:

Maccano1

It's not being a mod, its being a blogger. No responsibilitys apart from writing whats happening in the world.

DeletedUser

It's not being a mod, its being a blogger. No responsibilitys apart from writing whats happening in the world.

I know that, but it asks for your age, obviously they are going by a certain age requirement and I'm probably not inside of it.

DeletedUser63403

if putting the world 27 weekly (of the combo grp and maccano) into blog posts is all you want....i might do it, since it wont take much of time. But, if you want me to sit back and write about what happened the whole week.....hehe...lazy ass here! :)

DeletedUser

if putting the world 27 weekly (of the combo grp and maccano) into blog posts is all you want....i might do it, since it wont take much of time. But, if you want me to sit back and write about what happened the whole week.....hehe...lazy ass here! :)

Just copy paste what we do here..:icon_biggrin: