W27 PnP Mecenary Team

DeletedUser

oh come on. no one could tell this was dart? i knew it straight away by his lust of PnP

I don't get how barely anyone could tell it was me:lol:

I thought it was rather obvious. Even Zarin, who I am friends with and chat with constantly, didn't know it was me.:icon_neutral:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't get how one could tell it was me:lol:

I thought it was rather obvious. Even Zarin, who I am friends with and chat with constantly, didn't know it was me.:icon_neutral:

I recognized you at instant by your sig (former one though, this one is off your past style at last).
Not that there is a lot of people on w27 forums to pick from.

DeletedUser

I recognized you at instant by your sig (former one though, this one is off your past style at last).
Not that there is a lot of people on w27 forums to pick from.

even my new one has the same font :lol:

DeletedUser

Oh, true, even reflection is there.
No gradients with yellow, though.

DeletedUser

I don't get how barely anyone could tell it was me:lol:

Erm Dart, it was the same as your skype name; trust me, I got there. And we don't chat constantly, just from time to time.

DeletedUser

[8/2/2009 7:27:24 PM] Zarin: Oh, that was you flaming me?!

Err, I am not sure :lol:

DeletedUser

[8/2/2009 7:27:24 PM] Zarin: Oh, that was you flaming me?!

Err, I am not sure :lol:

Like you said, you don't get sarcasm. I understood that it was you and that you were flaming me, but I was humouring the idea of that being an act of flaming by trying to inject incredulity and thus show my disregard for your attempt.

DeletedUser

Like you said, you don't get sarcasm. I understood that it was you and that you were flaming me, but I was humouring the idea of that being an act of flaming by trying to inject incredulity and thus show my disregard for your attempt.

well, I don't get poor [your] sarcasm:icon_cry:

I get pretty good sarcasm if I know what the topic is about :lol:

DeletedUser

Erm Dart, it was the same as your skype name; trust me, I got there. And we don't chat constantly, just from time to time.

me and you havent had a debate in a long time on skype :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

I'm guessing no one else wants in? :lol:

if no one else posts here in 48 hours or so (I'll give them time), I'll just mail Sebco and ask him to close this thread :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

What in the world?

I was bored, okay?:lol:

and it does sound like a good idea. I mean, neither side at the time had the a good PnP poster (you were on vacation, Zarin wasn't posting, Ephette wasn't either) and the Coalition barely has any propaganda strength.

Still doing it though:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

notcheezburger.jpg

DeletedUser

:icon_neutral:

you really need to spam with lolcats, don't you guys? :lol:

DeletedUser

:icon_neutral:

you really need to spam with lolcats, don't you guys? :lol:

[spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil][spoil]that is because lolcats are liek ownage:icon_wink:[/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil][/spoil]