W27 Weekly Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

Sorry for no Weekly yesterday, Zarin has asked me to do it this week and I'm far too disorganised to get something done actually on time. I'll try and get it out for you sometime today Weekly followers :)

DeletedUser

Sorry for no Weekly yesterday, Zarin has asked me to do it this week and I'm far too disorganised to get something done actually on time. I'll try and get it out for you sometime today Weekly followers :)
Erm, I was supposed to do it too :/
But my comp crashed D:

DeletedUser

Like I said to you, Zarins a big 2-timer, its best to learn that and move on ;)

DeletedUser

Who are the top players on the map? However the weekly was great and i think you overdid it with the other news :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Yeah sorry the top players were different to who are top now, let me add that.

DeletedUser63403

Okay, this really isnt my business but i just wanted to know, Zarin, how old are you?

DeletedUser63403

Nah, only selected few.... I asked because Zarin seems to have craploads of time to put together a the weekly on such an inactive world, every week without failing.

DeletedUser

Hmm, it's certainly an interesting one to be asked; I am not sure whether the premise of me having a lot of time indicates my age holds up. I'll answer by simply saying that I am really not as old as you might be expecting; I may be cynical, but I am not some grumpy old man. However, if you are wondering whence the time comes for me to write the Weekly, then I'd have to say that I am simply a committed kind of guy and a workaholic; I said that I would do it each week and despite some tardiness, I think that I have been true to my word. I am more surprised that I simply don't forget to do it.

On the note of the Weekly and the discussion thereof, what would folks like to see? I have enough time for the moment to simply write an article and do anything else, but I never feel inspired to do much else. Is there a particular interviewee that we have not seen or would like to see again? Is there a specific issue in TW that the readers should wish me to delve into? I don't even mind if you want to fire questions at me (of a TW nature).

Oh and I realised that I missed the anniversary of another six months in this place (May 13th) - typical man? Anyway, maybe I'll write something insightful about the last six months.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL here I am again, with a bunch of E's and L's, just thought I'd literally drop in for a sharpish raid on the ol' forums!

Not much happening here.

Bye!

(LOLZ)

In all seriousness however, it's been, well I don't know, let me use my three braincells for a second ;), 3? 4 months since I've been here? Nothing has changed really. Good to see the Z-man is still slogging away with his Weekly :).

Hope you're all doing good!

Bye bye :)

DeletedUser

Not a problem Hamish :), my pleasure :)

Good to see you too mate :)

I may, or may not be stalking the W27 forums....

...jus' sayin' ;).

DeletedUser

Hey Pally :), I don't really want to sidetrack/take over this thread so if anyone else wants to say hi PM me :D.

Aside from that its kinda funny that things are "same old same old" on this world.