W28 Map thread (remade)

me102

i know i check the regualy aswell but they havnt updated for a while now

DeletedUser

Ok, I fixed the links for Nickjer's maps, so they should work fine now. I also changed the lay-out to a more effective one (to my tastes at least).

If you like Bnaujok's maps more and want those to get the highlight instead, I'll change it around, but at least for the moment, with Nickjer's being the only ones that update daily, I figured this is the best lay-out.

If you have complaints, please address them to me through PM. All requests posted here will be ignored on principle.

DeletedUser

Spoilers don't work properly on the iOS platform... kind of stuck at only getting one open at any given time so to view a new spoiler you have to refresh the page :icon_confused: Also, Barry > Nick

DeletedUser

Todays map is brought to you by bnaujok's mapmaking software, tribes plotted and calculated by meh. It does not auto-update, call it a close caption :icon_razz:

en28_custom_map.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Great map gam. I like that you combined the main tribes of the world.

DeletedUser

I switched the maps back around to feature bnaujok's maps, who are updating regularly again. As far as I gathered, they're more popular than nickjer's.
The people that disagree, can protest through PM. If I get more than the odd individual saying they liked it better the other way around, I'll hold a poll or so.

Any changes requested or concerns expressed in this thread will be ignored, just like last time. Use PM.

DeletedUser

As is my habit, I always make one game related post when I mod a new world. In this case, I cannot help but see that ~L~ stands for ~L~ocomotive:

[spoil]
w28.gif
[/spoil]

That would be all. Carry on.

DeletedUser

As is my habit, I always make one game related post when I mod a new world. In this case, I cannot help but see that ~L~ stands for ~L~ocomotive:

[spoil]
w28.gif
[/spoil]

<3 you

DeletedUser65663

[spoil]
w28.gif
[/spoil]

LOL. this is a good one and really good. i hope we will deserve the name :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Anyone know whats wrong with NickerJ maps? not updated since the 1st.

DeletedUser99939

wow w28 sure has changed since my time in Vodka!...

Looks like MTS is gonna win so congrats to any former tribe mates now with them and former enemies :)