W28 Map thread (remade)

rubberduckyzilla

Careful I have spears and I know how to use them:icon_twisted:

Please teach me how to attack with spears :)

Remember me One sho3?

DeletedUser

ok well this map was made by monkey of course but since this thread has gone dead i'll throw it up. This is showing the rim tribes that are "significant" technically. Thanks again to monkey for making it.
Pepi.jpg

DeletedUser

ok well this map was made by monkey of course but since this thread has gone dead i'll throw it up. This is showing the rim tribes that are "significant" technically. Thanks again to monkey for making it.

I just highlighted the most important word of your comment :icon_rolleyes:

Technically indeed. Other than that I don't see how S-74 / Kstrl / KNIT / Joy / MS / Fudge can change a big war.

poise

Fudge is part of L, so they need to be added to them.

I thnk Joy and BDR are now family, or joy is moving into BDR.

Great map as always :)

DeletedUser

Well the date on that map I made for peppi is 27/02.. Not that ANYTHING has changed :icon_cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Fudge is part of L, so they need to be added to them.

I thnk Joy and BDR are now family, or joy is moving into BDR.

Great map as always :)

Why does nobody listen to anyone one this forum?

FUDGE are NOT part of ~L~.
Get over It already.

DeletedUser

I just highlighted the most important word of your comment :icon_rolleyes:

Technically indeed. Other than that I don't see how S-74 / Kstrl / KNIT / Joy / MS / Fudge can change a big war.

Yeah technically tiaco. What's wrong with rim tribes? :icon_cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

poise

Why does nobody listen to anyone one this forum?

FUDGE are NOT part of ~L~.
Get over It already.

Yes they are part of ~L~, unless things have changed recently. I do not like to quote players in externals so apoligies to maitt.

maitt on 24.02. at 12:22

also FUDGE will be our basher, academy, sister, brother or a famiyl tribe. so add then as a NAP also

DeletedUser

Oh sorry poise i thought you meant as a family :lol: Yeah we're sister tribes with ~L~

DeletedUser

Yeah I think. You were in barbie if I remember right. The only reason Doc gon got so big.

is that toilet ducky? well docgon got big because he kicked some @$$. only reason he didn't get any bigger because he was never on since the war really. that lazy fool can't lead a tribe and start a new job lol

DeletedUser

What do the map makers use to make their maps?
I use TWMaps to make local area maps, but nothing bigger than a couple Ks.

DeletedUser77516

I looked at the beginning of the thread and saw the auto updateing maps, I sometimes for myself use twstats can i have a link to that site please?