W28 Map thread (remade)

DeletedUser

Maybe someone should inform Kaiser that RAKI! are part of DRINK!.f :s

DeletedUser

Maybe you should go back to where you came from? :icon_wink:

I'm on this world - just under a different username so I am where I came from :)
Would you like to use my W28 username to post here?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey everyone! Look what I made! :lol:

map4m.jpg

Thanks Monkey!

DeletedUser

Your colour choices are astonishing, astounding, fabulous, fantastic, fantastical, incredible, marvelous, miraculous, phenomenal, prodigious, stupendous, unbelievable, wonderful and wondrous!

DeletedUser

Your colour choices are astonishing, astounding, fabulous, fantastic, fantastical, incredible, marvelous, miraculous, phenomenal, prodigious, stupendous, unbelievable, wonderful and wondrous!

It wasn't hard, theres only 4, even a noob could do it :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You should have labelled PanDa? as MTS pet though as I know it particularly annoys Laf.... (Plus its true)

DeletedUser

Yea but it hurts my feelings so much when I get accused of deleting when/while/because loosing against MTS :icon_rolleyes: :icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Lafr0062

that doesnt make sense i never accused you of loosing what does that even mean? Why would I accuse you of loosing, loosening what? And I never accused you of deleting, you did delete and you admitted to it so its not an accusation but an fact, n'est-ce pas?

DeletedUser

in avoiding a flame fest again I just edited my post, hopefully that explains what I meant.

Lafr0062

I still dont understand what you edited did MTS make you loosen up somehow?

EDIT: I think he meant lose because loose has a different definition in this context ;)

Last edited:

poise

Nice map Cookie.

Looks like drink control 30 K's, MTS - 27, L - 6 and Panda - 5.