W28 Milestones and Firsts

DeletedUser

Actually I would say your family came to this world big enough barely for two tribes. Once you recruited a tribe with the tag valk. This is when it became a true family. From then it was barbie, boh/KIA, hire. That would be the last major recruitment drink has made until sith.

AifoS

As part of the DRINK! family I would like to thank my hunny's at SITH for helping us make this happen, taking in refugees is how our family was orginally created.

We have been flamed for our recruiting policy since day 1 we joined W28. And guess what ...... all those flamers are long dead and gone from the world and DRINK! is still here with more than half than its starting line of players still around, always alive and kicking :icon_biggrin:

Every time we welcome new recruits some players will come and flame us in the forums (even allied ones). However in the end it still plays good for us and bad for our enemies.

Be as bitter as u want Mrs. Henderson ..... in 5 or 6 months you will have stopped trolling in these forums however DRINK! will still be around kicking ass (yours amongst others).

Last edited:

DeletedUser65663

We have been flamed for our recruiting policy since day 1 we joined W28. And guess what ...... all those flamers are long dead and gone from the world and DRINK! is still here with more than half than its starting line of players still around, always alive and kicking :icon_biggrin:

Every time we welcome new recruits some players will come and flame us in the forums (even allied ones). However in the end it still plays good for us and bad for our enemies.

Be as bitter as u want Mrs. Henderson ..... in 5 or 6 months you will have stopped trolling in these forums however DRINK! will still be around kicking ass (yours amongst others).

that was the best statement for a long time in this forum. normaly its just flaming :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Actually I would say your family came to this world big enough barely for two tribes. Once you recruited a tribe with the tag valk. This is when it became a true family. From then it was barbie, boh/KIA, hire. That would be the last major recruitment drink has made until sith.

you forgot the HIRE and |R| tribe.

AifoS

Actually we came here as a family from day one since our starting line from W5 and W11 players was to big to be accommodated in a tribe with a 40 players limit ........

DeletedUser

I know beer had 6 members in it when we merged. Thus why I stated barely big enough for two tribes.

I am glad we did merge. I learned a couple of things in drink I previously did not know. I know the rest of us did as well. I have respect for you because of it.

DeletedUser

maitt second to 5 mil pts
BEER! third to 75 mil pts
MTS third to 250 mil ODA

Last edited by a moderator: