W29 Countdown thread

DeletedUser79621

What does that have to do with the countdown thread?

DeletedUser89005

lol.. winder you just pop up everywhere..lol..

as for the "count down" there is a long way to go yet.. so make sure you dont go anywhere boys and gals as this aint over yet..

DeletedUser

Mikey,my friend it was a little messy for you no? An over a 1000 nukes and I did not loose a village??? Still here, an i know you all will flame me for this post but I'm active an will not quit even if you take me down to one village! This is much better then taking barbs,& thanks for teaching me the game a little better with all the attacks! Now all know i'm a 80% deff. player but like in a real fight if you just ball up an don't hit back guess who will win the fight? So now i will try to better my attack skills.Have none yet,but going to fight back and not just lay down and keep taking the hits! So in your words will see real soon! Oh,an i'm not trying to be rude or nothing just saying this nobody is now going to fight back! As we all should as this is a war game no? Everyone have a blessed day an keep safe,Well in the Real world anyways LOL! Peace~

Check the stats smart boy your going to lose a whole lot more as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser89005

Oooh winder, you better watchout for scary mikey there, he seems bad and mad... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Keep the inactive accounts D for support Bert,its fairly obvious your tribe is in a bad shape.What is your K anyway?

As thats where were headed to rim you.

DeletedUser89005

What is your K anyway?
if these nobels and cats would hurry up, i hope be in k44, maybe i'l see ya up there.. other than that, i'm everywhere, oh and tell who ever has northware, i said hi..:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Will do,you full of bull mate.Keep it up im sure sidewinder and littlemiss would have liked you to send support instead of shooting your mouth in the forums.

DeletedUser89005

you full of bull mate.
do i detect anger there... tut tut..
im sure sidewinder and littlemiss would have liked you to send support instead of shooting your mouth in the forums
maybe i have pretty boy...:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

No theres no support from you in the ones i took,some of the inactives yes,we will clear them up for you soon as well.

And no its not anger im merely stating facts that you are in fact full of shite.You talk the talk yet do nothing apart from noble out inactives.Get near me mate and see if i let you live.Now theres a challenge for you mouth.

DeletedUser89005

And no its not anger im merely stating facts that you are in fact full of shite
there goes that temper again mikey.. tut tut..
Get near me mate and see if i let you live.Now theres a challenge for you mouth.
i aint far mikey..:icon_rolleyes:

SIDEWINDER2966

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Achieved daily awards
5x Defender of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as a defender on 06.03.2011 (1.635.889 units)! There some stats for ya.I am getting better at defending i need to improve my attack skills and not on barbs any more?

DeletedUser

13x Attacker of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on 06.03.2011 (1.047.785 units)!

DeletedUser87372

You seem to be really coming into your own now, I am really happy to see we will have some action in the near future. I have to be honest in saying, I think it may be a bit late at this stage, but then again, it isn't over till the fat lady sings.

DeletedUser

You seem to be really coming into your own now, I am really happy to see we will have some action in the near future. I have to be honest in saying, I think it may be a bit late at this stage, but then again, it isn't over till the fat lady sings.

Sidewinder get the practice in mate for when you need to start another world.Remember to take your share of the inactives dont let the others be greedy mate at least you showed some fight unlike Bert.

DeletedUser62494

Sidewinder get the practice in mate for when you need to start another world.Remember to take your share of the inactives dont let the others be greedy mate at least you showed some fight unlike Bert.

Haha Bert shows his fight mikey lol by having his poor foolish followers toss nukes off my walls so he can try to cap the villages. He sadly won't even attempt to send his own nukes cuz he knows he would lose every single one he has trying.

SIDEWINDER2966

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Oops,Never thought of that, an I know this world is been here a long time i'm just a little slow and yes i will remember everything i learn on this world & will take it with me when i start over rather with the rim or the win.Rather it be a win,since why play if you don't play to win. & it's why i want to learn more.Thanks for all the help from everyone.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Sidewinder i will give you another few rounds of nukes mate to help you learn,remember and dont dodge though smithys take a while to rebuild as you already know.

DeletedUser

Advice also: Use your D smartly. If a lot of nukes and no nobles at a village, and you have limited D that can reach in time, better to just cover for cat wave and let nukes hit rather than get your D killed and have a cleared village easy for nobling...though, this is prob not the right thread for this :D