W29 Countdown thread

DeletedUser

Even in some cases its better to dodge everything and only kill nobles to save your troops. Sniping, excessive stacking it if situation allows, etc.

SIDEWINDER2966

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yes, it really hurts when you dodge the wrong hit like i did with Mikey he killed not only the wall but the smithy too and so when i tried to recall the troops to kill the nobles he killed my troops easy cause of no wall. That was bad an a well learned lesson i will not forget.

DeletedUser

I will target your farms next time mate in a huge wave of attacks.Just warning you in advance,it takes a long time to get farms and smithys back up but i suppose time is something you have on your side.Get Bert to support you i want his troops dead.

DeletedUser89005

ive got troops spare winder as i still have tla supporting me from the sat accounts and slayers rolling in from k42, and tons of it, i guess he doesnt support his own tribe mates considering what he has sent himself and from the cheek of him to dictate as to who should be supporting who is beyond belief but then again thats tla for ya... they think of themselves only..

DeletedUser62494

ive got troops spare winder as i still have tla supporting me from the sat accounts and slayers rolling in from k42, and tons of it, i guess he doesnt support his own tribe mates considering what he has sent himself and from the cheek of him to dictate as to who should be supporting who is beyond belief but then again thats tla for ya... they think of themselves only..

lol bert your a complete joke if you think any support is coming from sat accounts. There are no sat accounts in TLA. So good luck with that idea.

As for you actually supporting someone! Thats a joke. You won't even use your own nukes to try breaking my defense. You have your tribemates lose 100 nukes constantly on my walls.

As for me? Ask around TLA. Ask who I have supported. And you will find plenty of players have had my troops help them at various times and places. Not my fault you haven't figured out how to send support back when its job is done.

DeletedUser

Also berty. When we don't have much of a fight we can just mostly relie on our own support. Unlike grind who are getting there assas handed to them... Your stupid attempts to make tla look bad has been a great read on the forums but you are yet to do anything about our noobness ig 0_0

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79621

Well I have been far too lazy with this job >.< Sorry to those who actually paid attention to it.

I will do an update now for you =] It has been roughly 3 and 1/2 months since the first update and 1 and 1/2 months since the last.

Players:

Players left: 465 Down 140

Players - More then 0 points: 453 Down 147
Players - More then 100k points: 253 Down 45
Players - More then 500K points: 200 Down 57
Players - More then 1 mil points: 167 Down 29
Players - More then 5 mil points: 76 Up 7
Players - More then 10 mil points: 15 Up 11

Remaining players could fit into 6 Tribes (Only just too many to fit in 5 [15 too many])

Tribes:

Tribes left: 57 Down 8

Based on top 40 members
Tribes - More then 0 points: 49 Down 9
Tribes - More then 100k points: 25 Down 1
Tribes - More then 1 mil points: 15 Down 2
Tribes - More then 10 mil points: 6 Down
Tribes - More then 50 mil points: 3 Same
Tribes - More then 100 mil points: 2 Down 1
Tribes - More then 200 mil points: 1 Same

First off, STOP ARGUING ON THIS THREAD! kthx. This thread has been made for the sole purpose of watching the countdown of players on this world. Not to discuss stuff that has nothing to do with it.

Secondly, stats since last week:

Players:

Players left: 446 Down 19

Players - More then 0 points: 435 Down 18
Players - More then 100k points: 247 Down 6
Players - More then 500K points: 192 Down 8
Players - More then 1 mil points: 166 Down 1
Players - More then 5 mil points: 74 Down 2
Players - More then 10 mil points: 16 Up 1

Remaining players could fit into 5 Tribes.

Tribes:

Tribes left: 56 Down 1

Based on top 40 members
Tribes - More then 0 points: 48 Down 1
Tribes - More then 100k points: 23 Down 2
Tribes - More then 1 mil points: 13 Down 2
Tribes - More then 10 mil points: 6 Same
Tribes - More then 100 mil points: 2 Same

DeletedUser79621

stats since last week:

Players:

Players left: 446 Down 19

Players - More then 0 points: 435 Down 18
Players - More then 100k points: 247 Down 6
Players - More then 500K points: 192 Down 8
Players - More then 1 mil points: 166 Down 1
Players - More then 5 mil points: 74 Down 2
Players - More then 10 mil points: 16 Up 1

Tribes:

Tribes left: 56 Down 1

Based on top 40 members
Tribes - More then 0 points: 48 Down 1
Tribes - More then 100k points: 23 Down 2
Tribes - More then 1 mil points: 13 Down 2

1 more week down!

Players:

Players left: 419 Down 27

Players - More then 0 points: 406 Down 29
Players - More then 100k points: 239 Down 8
Players - More then 500K points: 185 Down 7
Players - More then 1 mil points: 162 Down 4
Players - More then 5 mil points: 74 Same
Players - More then 10 mil points: 17 Up 1

Tribes:

Tribes left: 54 Down 2

Based on top 40 members
Tribes - More then 0 points: 46 Down 2
Tribes - More then 100k points: 23 Same
Tribes - More then 1 mil points: 14 Up 1

DeletedUser79621

1 more week down!

Players:

Players left: 419 Down 27

Players - More then 0 points: 406 Down 29
Players - More then 100k points: 239 Down 8
Players - More then 500K points: 185 Down 7
Players - More then 1 mil points: 162 Down 4
Players - More then 10 mil points: 17 Up 1

Tribes:

Tribes left: 54 Down 2

Based on top 40 members
Tribes - More then 0 points: 46 Down 2
Tribes - More then 100k points: 23 Same
Tribes - More then 1 mil points: 14 Up 1

Been a couple of weeks since I did this! I apologise guys and girls.

Here's the stats compared with 2 weeks ago:

Players:

Players left: 386 Down 33

Players - More then 0 points: 373 Down 33
Players - More then 100k points: 227 Down 12
Players - More then 500K points: 177 Down 8
Players - More then 1 mil points: 155 Down 7
Players - More then 10 mil points: 19 Up 2

Remaining players could fit into 5 Tribes (36 over being in 4 tribes)

Tribes:

Tribes left: 48 Down 6

Based on top 40 members
Tribes - More then 0 points: 39 Down 7
Tribes - More then 100k points: 18 Down 5
Tribes - More then 1 mil points: 11 Down 3

DeletedUser

Also berty. When we don't have much of a fight we can just mostly relie on our own support. Unlike grind who are getting there assas handed to them... Your stupid attempts to make tla look bad has been a great read on the forums but you are yet to do anything about our noobness ig 0_0

well.. i think they have a point... w29 has been a curse among worlds... most worlds who have these kind of tribes collapse, and allow single tribe's to take hold.

DSL, merge one was with Darktm.

merge 2 was with Ltoh

merge 3 was with NME

merge 4 was with TLA.

each of these merge'd were when DSL were either nearly losing their rank or planning a war.

their initial war with FUSION, they had to gather allies, which included, TLA, DINO, NSA, Arisen, and whatever grind was called before grind. along with their academy tribe's. alltogether it was a 9 vs 2 fight. which yes, make's them noobish. not noob's, but it was nooby what they did.

the merge made a joke out of ppl i respected. made a joke out of the world i thought was my favourite.

so if you wonder why grind is getting their asses handed to them, its because dsl, merged every great tribe into their mockery. and got to the point where they had to join tla.

so well done dsl, you have conquered 4 k's. only 4. the rest you have merged your way into. once a great tribe. now a ghost of a joke.

DeletedUser62494

well.. i think they have a point... w29 has been a curse among worlds... most worlds who have these kind of tribes collapse, and allow single tribe's to take hold.

merge 2 was with Ltoh

merge 3 was with NME

merge 4 was with TLA.

each of these merge'd were when DSL were either nearly losing their rank or planning a war.

their initial war with FUSION, they had to gather allies, which included, TLA, DINO, NSA, Arisen, and whatever grind was called before grind. along with their academy tribe's. alltogether it was a 9 vs 2 fight. which yes, make's them noobish. not noob's, but it was nooby what they did.

the merge made a joke out of ppl i respected. made a joke out of the world i thought was my favourite.

so if you wonder why grind is getting their asses handed to them, its because dsl, merged every great tribe into their mockery. and got to the point where they had to join tla.

so well done dsl, you have conquered 4 k's. only 4. the rest you have merged your way into. once a great tribe. now a ghost of a joke.

The only joke I see here is the bitter loser. Your tribe lost and you are bitter because they played their diplomacy much better then you did. Its ok to be mad we understand. Losing is not easy. But hell! What would we in TLA know about losing lol

DeletedUser79621

merge 2 was with Ltoh

merge 3 was with NME

merge 4 was with TLA.

I fail to see where in Scott's post he mentioned DSL once... So well done Jake, you failed at trolling as you didn't even get the correct tribe... Good job :icon_wink:

DSL was easily one of the best tribes on this world. So they used others to make their war easier... Any intelligent leader would do the same.

DeletedUser87372

There is no DSL anymore, infact DSL has been out of W29 for well over a year now. They reincarnated as Shadow for a while. DSL and Shadow were my strongest opponents to date. I only fought them when they were the group that was together at the end, so cannot speak for them pre-mergers. TLA, having fought them for over a year (I think) and held its ground even though it was considerably smaller at the start of the war won a lot of their players respect as well and so the mutual respect grew into a developed relationship. When the time came that it made more sense to be joining together, why wouldn't TLA and DSL join forces.

When the new TLA (which included a lot of ex-DSL players, as well as all of the other players we have gained along the way) were declared on by Grind, and a surprise attack (as if you remember we were in a NAP with them at the time) was launched just minutes after the declaration, we pulled together and fought back with ferocity. Grind were much larger than TLA at the time and look at the map now. I believe that first week was also the last week that Grind! had any gain over TLA with regards to war caps.

I am actually quite excited to see that there is a little bit of fight back in them, even if it is really the same few people who are sitting a load of accounts and jumping on as soon as they see a few enoblements. Makes the game much more fun and back to being what it is meant for, Tribal Wars, not Tribal Turtles or Tribal Barbarians.

I agree with you on this note however, W29 has certainly been a very political world and there have been a lot of side changes, mergers, and constant war. In fact I believe TLA have been actively in a war at all times since very early in the first year.

DeletedUser

Lol Jake=fail!!!!

I never mentioned dsl. But now that you bring it up, if my memory serves me right gring has merged alot it's self. First Dino into/with kgr then what was left of fusion(I think) then dbd(dumb bitches deluxe) then thfr I'm sure I missed some aswell. So grind merged it's way to power for sure cause it's never "won" a war as far as I can remember

But who am I? I'm a quitter/loser aswell so don't pay no mind to me. Altho I do plan to grace bloodiest with me presence again before w29 ends

DeletedUser

merge 2 was with Ltoh

merge 3 was with NME

merge 4 was with TLA.

:icon_evil: you forgot the bunnies! We were first to merge with those DSL boi's ;o

DeletedUser79621

Been a couple of weeks since I did this! I apologise guys and girls.

Here's the stats compared with 2 weeks ago:

Players:

Players left: 386 Down 33

Players - More then 0 points: 373 Down 33
Players - More then 100k points: 227 Down 12
Players - More then 500K points: 177 Down 8
Players - More then 1 mil points: 155 Down 7
Players - More then 10 mil points: 19 Up 2

Remaining players could fit into 5 Tribes (36 over being in 4 tribes)

Tribes:

Tribes left: 48 Down 6

Based on top 40 members
Tribes - More then 0 points: 39 Down 7
Tribes - More then 100k points: 18 Down 5
Tribes - More then 1 mil points: 11 Down 3

Just under three weeks have passed since I did this, I have been busy with work >.<

Players:

Players left: 351 Down 35

Players - More then 0 points: 346 Down 27
Players - More then 100k points: 223 Down 4
Players - More then 500K points: 176 Down 1
Players - More then 1 mil points: 150 Down 5
Players - More then 5 mil points: 75 Up 1
Players - More then 10 mil points: 23 Up 4

Remaining players could fit into 4 Tribes!

Tribes:

Tribes left: 43 Down 5

Based on top 40 members
Tribes - More then 0 points: 36 Down 3
Tribes - More then 100k points: 17 Down 1
Tribes - More then 1 mil points: 9 Down 2
Tribes - More then 10 mil points: 5 Down 1
Tribes - More then 100 mil points: 3 Up 1

DeletedUser87372

Hi Kris, could you also add in your statistics percentage world domination by the top tribe? (I am not sure if it is more accurate to go with percentage based on points or number of villages, so I would say which ever is easier for you to get).

DeletedUser79621

I don't actually know how to get the percentages, as I didn't mention any particular tribes or players I would need to add an extra part to the stats. if you can either tell me or show me how to get percentages I will be more than happy to include them (I cba to look myself)

Soberknight

merge 2 was with Ltoh

merge 3 was with NME

merge 4 was with TLA.

Little late to respond to this post but i dont check the forum on daily base anymore. Still: W29 has a special place in my heart.

Just needed to say your view of history is not entirely correct:
1- I believe Grind (and BUMP) where the new tribes that came out of FUSION. So GRIND was named FUSION before it GRIND :lol:
2- NSA (merge between SPANK and TDP) never ever fought against FUSION. We were allies and as former duke of both tribes i know for a fact there was no way that alliance would be broken by NSA.

This is how it all went down (in my memory):
Before SPANK and TDP merged, TLA, DSL and TDP declared on both SPANK and FUSION (famous master of puppet Graylin, remember?). SPANK was declared upon because they refused to join on DSL side against FUSION. Few weeks later Sam and i were getting along real well and same thing happened between me and Redfox, duke of TDP. This war turned around when SPANK and TDP merged and allied with TLA. We also wanted to keep alliance with FUSION (not sure if it was already GRIND then) but Docke didnt trust the alliance with TLA and turned against us, declaring NSA with DSL on their side.

By then TLA knew DSL was not to be trusted and was preparing war against them. After DSL leadership changed, trust was reinstated.

Maybe My view is not the sole truth. Maybe Slayer can give his view on this exciting history of this world? (Too bad Jobe is not around anymore).

But to conclude this post: as former duke of SPANK and NSA i can say those tribes would never turn on their friends. On the other hand: betray us once and it takes forever to reinstate it.