W29 Countdown thread

DeletedUser

Spank were spanked and deserved to be as well.They did nothing for TLA ,they screamed for support were supported then told tla that they never got enough hence the reason we all hate spank and NSA in tla and also the reason most of there members are now gone from the world.If you look where they were on the map most of the area is now in TLA control.

DeletedUser

The best way to do the percentages would likely be number of TLA villages divided by the number of player owned villages. Number player owned villages can be found Here. Then you just take the current number of villages TLA owns. So currently there are 50,851 villages owned by TLA and 88,787 player owned villages in the world. So 50,851/88,787 = .573 or 57.3%.

DeletedUser

I agree thats the percentage but if you take a good chunk of accounts within Grind at present that are sat and will go barb soon i reckon 68 percent is the actual amount TLA own.That is based on the info we were given about the sat accounts within Grind that will no longer be of any use.

DeletedUser87372

I have got to say, regardless of which accounts are sat and/or useless, in order for us to win we need a cedrtain percentage (70% or 80%, I forget), so now that we have an easy way of working this out (thank you Lock on Stratos) we can keep track of the progress.

DeletedUser79621

Alrighty, when I next do the update I will include a couple of percentages:

1. For the top 3 tribes (individually).
2. For the top 5 players.

DeletedUser

I agree thats the percentage but if you take a good chunk of accounts within Grind at present that are sat and will go barb soon i reckon 68 percent is the actual amount TLA own.That is based on the info we were given about the sat accounts within Grind that will no longer be of any use.

Either way its your current percentage and it won't simply change due to sits past 120 day or whatever you're mumbling on about.

I have got to say, regardless of which accounts are sat and/or useless, in order for us to win we need a cedrtain percentage (70% or 80%, I forget), so now that we have an easy way of working this out (thank you Lock on Stratos) we can keep track of the progress.

You need 80% domination (I think, could be more or could be less) to enter endgame phase, where nobles will be reduced yet again and you'll have 3 months or something of the sort to completely noble all opposition. Etc though I'm pretty sure you knew that.

DeletedUser

Damn this world isnt over yet, just checked in after at least 6 months of 0 TW. It's been great btw.

DeletedUser

Spank were spanked and deserved to be as well.They did nothing for TLA ,they screamed for support were supported then told tla that they never got enough hence the reason we all hate spank and NSA in tla and also the reason most of there members are now gone from the world.If you look where they were on the map most of the area is now in TLA control.

Why you didnt opened your mouth, when the "problem" was actual?
Noone, ever said anything towards dukes. Right you were turtling somewhere in K62 in that time :D

It was meant to be that area controlled by TLA. Didnt you know, that it was a plan?
NSA was basically formed to get rid of dead weight and get merged into TLA.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is how it all went down (in my memory):
Before SPANK and TDP merged, TLA, DSL and TDP declared on both SPANK and FUSION (famous master of puppet Graylin, remember?).

Your are getting old my dear duke :)
TLA never declared on Spank. Rapax did.

Edit:
duh, I got a dream as me sitting accounts and defending against TLA nukes.
Maybe TLA declared shortly or bit randomly attacked Spank.

But I am now thinking what would word look like, when TLA would go against spank.

Soberknight

Your are getting old my dear duke :)
TLA never declared on Spank. Rapax did.

Edit:
duh, I got a dream as me sitting accounts and defending against TLA nukes.
Maybe TLA declared shortly or bit randomly attacked Spank.

But I am now thinking what would word look like, when TLA would go against spank.

Rapax was way before TLA. TLA did declare as part of the war of the puppet master. It was DSL, TLA and DINO and KGR. TDP was unofficial at that time. Later on things changed. that was after me and Sam got talking more and more.

And Mikey, The only reason SPANK is not around anymore and their players aren't either is because time after time the crucial players got bored or had personal issues. I am talking about players like Moonlightdragon, Han fei tzu, sardaukar. I wish those players were still here. They made this world the best world to play ever.

DeletedUser

Rapax was way before TLA. TLA did declare as part of the war of the puppet master. It was DSL, TLA and DINO and KGR. TDP was unofficial at that time. Later on things changed. that was after me and Sam got talking more and more.

And Mikey, The only reason SPANK is not around anymore and their players aren't either is because time after time the crucial players got bored or had personal issues. I am talking about players like Moonlightdragon, Han fei tzu, sardaukar. I wish those players were still here. They made this world the best world to play ever.

I have never heard of anything of note any of these afore mentioned long gone dead heroes have accomplished,were they the supreme turtles of the world Sober?

Soberknight

I have never heard of anything of note any of these afore mentioned long gone dead heroes have accomplished,were they the supreme turtles of the world Sober?

No, just players with a real life. They were not able to put in the vast amounts of time you put into this game. But on the other hand: when they turned away from their screens, they still had things to do! :lol:

It might be real hard for you to grasp, but there are players with better skills than you who just cant or dont want to put in the effort you do. To name just one: Exor11. He was able to fight off DSL without the help of his tribe. And he did this with a relative small account. But his best trait was ofcourse his modest character. imho you can never be too modest :lol: whereas arrogance is a bad trait.

DeletedUser

No, just players with a real life. They were not able to put in the vast amounts of time you put into this game. But on the other hand: when they turned away from their screens, they still had things to do! :lol:

It might be real hard for you to grasp, but there are players with better skills than you who just cant or dont want to put in the effort you do. To name just one: Exor11. He was able to fight off DSL without the help of his tribe. And he did this with a relative small account. But his best trait was ofcourse his modest character. imho you can never be too modest :lol: whereas arrogance is a bad trait.
Aww come now, he had defense in his villages from DSL members ;o

DeletedUser

No offence but i lead every single map for fastest nobler ODA etc,i know you dont like giving credit but i dont think im that bad.The arrogance we have is because we have earned it,other had arrogance and are not around for a reason and that is because TLA are one hell of a tribe.

DeletedUser79621

337, but some of those don't have any points so in reality only 332 left. I'll do the proper update later when I have relaxed a bit ^_^

Soberknight

No offence but i lead every single map for fastest nobler ODA etc,i know you dont like giving credit but i dont think im that bad.The arrogance we have is because we have earned it,other had arrogance and are not around for a reason and that is because TLA are one hell of a tribe.

To be fastest nobler, most important thing is to farm alot en send many trains... all of this can be done by being online 24-7.

And i never said TLA is arrogant. In fact, i never saw them that way: i was fan of Sam and his ally. He would never write with the same tone you do on this forum.

But enough is enough. I have said what needed to be said in order to protect those players that stood by me. If you actually want to know what my heroes were like, check the posts from Han-Fei. He was the best PnP there was. Managed to stay objective and had the respect of all tribes in this world. As a warrior he wasnt outstanding. did have the skills, but always lacked time.

FWA, i never knew he had those troops from you guys!

DeletedUser

Aww come now, he had defense in his villages from DSL members ;o

sure? really sure?
If not accidentally supported, can you reveal why DSL did support against themselves. Some of you didnt like Eniar as duke?

DeletedUser

mikey:
Dont, finally you are still there nd all those good skilled hyper super famous players are gone ... almost all, maybe 1-2 still there.
Thats matters, nothing else.

hat off in front of you :)

Only why we reacted is, because spank actually was nice tribe, regular mass recruiting one, but it had so many great characters playing, that its just painful to hear what you say :)
So our emotions simply react.
Spanks inside air was really nice. We just had full speed fun and nothing else there.
Havent seen a tribe like that before and after :(