W2V? More like W2F

Thats my boy

I wouldn't say arrogant, I think he came off as more angry or annoyed than anything.

DeletedUser

The only legitimate W2V's I remember are Ratius, who actually played W2 and is a good bloke and Lord Marshall Thomas who's a lovely character.

The rest of you W2 imposters get out of here unless you played the world properly yourselves, you're not welcome regardless of the name of your W56 tribe lol.

I may not have been there at the end, but I was there when it started. So that makes someone in the tribe from World 2. So your point is invalid.

Kbrownerz

W2V are a better tribe than ever was. had strong, experienced players, but those qualities alone don't make a good tribe.

You call them failures, but they are still here and disbanded. Who really failed? W2V will be around until the end of this world and will be forgotten.

Not with players in there sending bloody 1 minute trains lol

Kbrownerz

I love how good w2v think they are for being able to gang up on like 4 players hahahahaha

Kbrownerz

Mayhem, reveal yourself, i'm intrigued to what account you're on w71 ;)

Thats my boy

W2V are less than half your size, but we're the ones doing the ganging up huh? :lol:
You need to consider the fact that the players your taking out are surrounded by you.
Also between the 3 wars Venus has, the enemy is bigger than Venus...

Thats my boy

Entirely Venus' fault. Poor diplomacy, recruitment etc...

I understand the k45/46 guys are all outnumbered, but you knew what would happen before you joined Venus. It's not exactly an excuse you and others can fall back on when you start losing villages.
Congratulations, after you eat all of us, you will have officially gained no ground :)

DeletedUser

How?
It's essentially a big internaling process for them.

What do you mean how? :icon_neutral: Them nobling all of you isn't going to give them less villages, they may not make ground on Venus, but they will be able to link their two clusters, while gaining more villages for offense and defense, to then use on Venus.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thats my boy

What do you mean how? :icon_neutral: Them nobling all of you isn't going to give them less villages, they may not make ground on Venus, but they will be able to link their two clusters, while gaining more villages for offense and defense, to then use on Venus.
Yeah but had they not treated us so badly as members we would still be there :p

DeletedUser

Yeah but had they not treated us so badly as members we would still be there :p

you mean we treated the guy who told our members they couldn't noble a target cuz he was merging with them poorly? or the players who spammed our skype chats with moaning and complaining? or the ones who would hint to us that they might leave, thinking that would give them some leverage with us? as if we cared :D

we test new members for the exact reason that we don't want people who'll foolishly run to a larger tribe within days to be in our tribe in the first place. we would use a questionnaire if we could but the thing is - wankers don't answer 'yes' to the question 'are you a wanker?' :D....but yeah i know i know...the 1 minute trains makes us the bad players