W2V vs [T]: The Breakdown

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
dont attack me..i am so cute....:(
i will spy for you...please leave me alone
(waiting for the "incomings")

What, attack The Great Sidd? We'd have to be mad. You're almost as dangerous as Bigjay. :lol:
k am not even 10% of jay...but you can attack me:icon_wink:..no issues

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

[spoil]
sidd.jpg
[/spoil]
Still do, I might add.

Repinski

And cu the slow deterioration of a good thread into a flame war. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser84667

I see caps against W2V members who couldn't defend their caps well because they were probably to noob to time tight support.

If you can't defend the village, don't take it.

DeletedUser

I see caps against W2V members who couldn't defend their caps well because they were probably to noob to time tight support.

no Kev. it clearly demonstrates that w2v are too good. see, they're like "we're so good, we don't need the vill. we just need the stats"

DeletedUser80927

Must be the most intelligent statement I've seen so far....

*rolleyes*

DeletedUser65846

no Kev. it clearly demonstrates that w2v are too good. see, they're like "we're so good, we don't need the vill. we just need the stats"

You know us too well, thats why the stats say we are up 1932 conquers. Obviously we can't defend our vills for the most part.

DeletedUser

Oh yea man, all 17 of them :icon_rolleyes: but youre right, im sorry, that puts him 12th ranked for caps on the Tarot side of things, a whole rank better than myself in-tribe :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

You know us too well, thats why the stats say we are up 1932 conquers. Obviously we can't defend our vills for the most part.

Sarcasm, obviously. I have already congradulated w2v on your success plenty.

DeletedUser

Nice Read Rand, I must admit it's good to see that you can put Reason and Purpose into one Post. I especially liked the honest answers from NWG and Rukoh.

Tbh I wonder How war with Oh yeah at the end should be counted in the reasons why T are behind in the stats when nearer the End I believe that Villages on that front were gifted To T as the price of peace and entry For some. Seems a Poor excuse to me.

DeletedUser

Nice Read Rand, I must admit it's good to see that you can put Reason and Purpose into one Post. I especially liked the honest answers from NWG and Rukoh.

Tbh I wonder How war with Oh yeah at the end should be counted in the reasons why T are behind in the stats when nearer the End I believe that Villages on that front were gifted To T as the price of peace and entry For some. Seems a Poor excuse to me.

No. The war was ended, then they gifted us some villages. The gifts are not included in the war stats, except for a handful. (3-5)

DeletedUser

Okay Fair enough. Was not sure. Knew that There were gifts. Was just not sure when They started.

DeletedUser89560

Good read Rand. I like it! Never Without Glory, Yuck!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

this thread seems aptly named atm.... maybe rand could see the future? :icon_surprised:

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The Breach is Breached

So there it is…[T] the Tarot Deck has folded. Not with a bang but a whimper. No defiant last acts of bravery in the face of the adversary, no final cries of ‘Once more unto the breach, once more.’ Although as most of you know I have had no part in this war, I have followed it with interest. So I may as well give my thoughts on the past few months.
I could as I have done previously sit here and break down barb ennoblements, internaling etc for the entirety of the war, but that would be a waste of time, as the key to W2V’s success and [T]’s ultimate failure isn’t the amount of villages nobled or barbs gained or even internals, the fundamental attribute is activity and participation. With that in mind let us look at the war and what the outcome will mean for the rest of the world.

To gangbang or not to gangbang

Perhaps [T]’s biggest and most influential decision was to attack MoM during the gangbang, rather than side with her. At the time [T] was relatively untested in a major conflict. Yes certain members may have been involved in other conflicts in other tribes but as a whole they were relatively new to a major war. From the outset of the MoM war it was obvious [T] could be a major influence on the outcome. OHYEAH to their south where losing to MoM. W2V to their east where gaining ground at a rate few expected and the far of and distant –MM- where exactly that, far of and distant. Note: Not a dig at –MM- but no matter who [T] declared on it would be some time before these two could ever really have a direct influence on one another. So perhaps some rash decisions where put in place, they seen the option to gain some ‘easy’ villages and took it. Rather than sit back and decide if we win what would be the better outcome; A strong W2V to the east whom is performing exceptionally well against MoM, and Ohyeah to the south. Or a MoM side that is losing ground at a rate few expected.

Even if things didn’t go that well, I personally think if they had declared on W2V and things didn’t go to plan and a ceasefire was offered, then I think W2V would have accepted, as I am sure t the time they where more focused on taking out MoM than any other tribe. Again that is only my opinion.

Ally oh Ally where for out thou my Ally

Another flaw in the [T] strategy was rather than trying to gain friends they went all out and attacked OhYeah after the MoM war. Many will agree this was a rash decision and again perhaps cost them as they perhaps done themselves out of a potential ally, giving W2V ample time to regroup and attack.

Parting is such sweet sorrow

But when W2V declared I think most people had money on W2V to win. Hence why most people offered congratulations to [T] early on for holding off attacks. But as W2V gained more and more ground I think most seen the outcome, or had at the back of their mind what they thought was going to happen.
So below I have taken the liberty of providing you a week-by-week breakdown of conquers both against each other and in total. Since I feel extra nice I have included two graphs as well for your pleasure.

Overall
[Spoil]
speadsheet.png
[/spoil]
Conquers Against
[Spoil]
Versus.png
[/spoil]
Total Conquers
[Spoil]
Total.png
[/spoil]

As you can see [T]’s total conquers began to decrease where as W2V’s gradually increase before stabilising. However the biggest note I would make is obviously W2V’s massive increase of conquers in week 7. This was the 5th of March to the 12th of March .

The quality of mercy is not strained
So with [T] set to disband any day now, the spoils of war shall go to….
That is the question on everyone’s mind W2V with their selective recruitment will no doubt offer places to certain key members they choose. Also having read Dark Huntress’ mail it appears –MM- are also interested , why I am not so sure as the ones nearest them seem to be the ones that done the least. And of course MoM will want their share of the members. But the thing I find strange isn’t that [T] where defeated, it’s the manner in which they were. Let me put it like this, let’s say for instance no war took place and W2V declared on [T] right now for the first time, look at those village numbers 26,000 vs 20,000 That in my mind would be a good war, yet [T] are throwing in the towel. Once again this comes down to participation. Hence why I think it is the main feature of the winning/loss of this war. So I honestly hope those whom failed to contribute are denied access to the top tribes and are made to suffer for there lack of willingness to protect the tribe they belonged too.

Thanks for reading.
Yours,

Rand

Also a big congratulations goes to W2V for winning the war!

DeletedUser

Overall
[Spoil]
speadsheet.png
[/spoil]
Conquers Against
[Spoil]
Versus.png
[/spoil]
Total Conquers
[Spoil]
Total.png
[/spoil]

I'm going to enjoy this:

"Told you so"

Barb nobling gets you nowhere. It doesnt "strengthen [your] core", or do any of the other things Tarot proclaimed it would. All it did, at the end of the day, was stop valuable nobles from being thrown into the mix. Ask Semp, ask Shef, hell ask Rcmst, nobles, whether fakes or reals, make you work and therefore are valuable to a war effort, they shouldnt be wasted on barbs.

Overall, a very disappointing war. I'm not going to tip my hat to Tarot, because this was was nothing but easy. I will, however, tip my hat to a few people who actually worked. The likes of Sypherr, who nuked the hell out of us, and the few who actually nobled (like Anomandor, who yes, is in W2V today). Good job to you all who helped prop up a doomed tribe as long as you did, your tenacity and drive to continue fighting is the ONLY reason Tarot survived as long as it did.

To those who did NOTHING, and to those who talked big and failed to provide (Bigjay im talking to you), shame on you. Your selfish, barb whoring tendencies cost the REAL fighters this war. You will be denied access to the winning tribes of this world, and nothing less than that is acceptable imo.