W2V vs Venus

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser65846

I think I can speak for most people, but the fire that girly is receiving here is due to Coffee Troll. Had he not paraded around like a God and put W2V down, then I'm sure you and the others on girly would be getting the respect where it is due. Gotta give the respect to get it.

Bo-John-bo

Dem speaking words of wisdom as usual and I agree entirely. If coffee hadn't boasted about our shit op and being disappointed to lose 10 villa he wouldn't be on the end of so much love :lol:

DeletedUser113438

Hey,

I don't normally post on the forum, I don't do the whole sh%t talking thing. I am TJ the original player for girly, been here since the start. You can all talk sh&t about me as much as you like. Yes I've lost villages, yes I've taken them too. But the way I see it at the end of the day at least I haven't called it quits.

When you get that much incomings at once it makes it hard to dodge. I have a life outside tribal wars and can be on all the time. Yes Ive lost nukes by leaving them there... Players from your tribe have also, I have reports to prove it.

At the end of the day I play this game for fun... If I get rimmed I don't care aslong as I am still enjoying myself. I am sorry of you all think Girly is a crap player or whatever but hey as I said i just play for fun.

Hats off to w2v, nice to see a tribe working together.

This is the shit that I can respect, its too bad your co player coffee troll ruined your accounts reputation by talking about losing less than 10 villages and then making up excuses for when he loses 50. Look at the CS account, all it took was 1 arrogant piece of shit player to make everyone hate the account and the account ended up in the dirt. I don't know why you would ever let someone like him play your account, but I guess its too late to fix that mistake, best of luck to you.

DeletedUser

Dem speaking words of wisdom as usual and I agree entirely. If coffee hadn't boasted about our shit op and being disappointed to lose 10 villa he wouldn't be on the end of so much love :lol:

Your Op Was shit and still is shit, Nothing was timed Well, Nothing was coordinated, Was merely a noble fest, But sure lets continue to talk shit.

Your op wont work next time, Throwing 900+ nobles at a 3m account, Who is beyond clustered within 30 hours, With nukings done 3 days beforehand.

Id love to see someone from w2v come on when i did, And do half as well, But you wont, And Cant.

Shit op, Shit world, Shit tribes ;), Shit Sitters.

This world is trash, I came to help a friend and i have done so, And will continue to do so.

Call me trash all you will, Having seen how your tribe attacks, Goodluck hitting an account not clustered, And an account that has troops.

So yeah, Im still here, And im waiting for more nobles, Has dipped down to 350.

-

Coffee Troll

DeletedUser65846

Many people have done better than you have, especially when clustered. Easier to move defense around quickly, think you just lack organization :).

Then again, your love and addiction for shit, seems like you are just shit yourself. Give me your account info and I will gladly do better.

DeletedUser60948

I don't know why you would ever let someone like him play your account, but I guess its too late to fix that mistake, best of luck to you.

Coffee joint me when it was just me doing what I could, when war got going my co's had real life issues and started not logging in. When coffee got on, my account was an unorganised sh%t fest, due to me not having enough time. I don't mind he likes to stir people up, thats just him. If it wasn't for him I would be losing more then I already am.

DeletedUser105718

Your Op Was shit and still is shit, Nothing was timed Well, Nothing was coordinated, Was merely a noble fest, But sure lets continue to talk shit.
And yet, you still lost a considerable amount of villages from this shit op. :lol:

Keep amusing everyone.

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Let me just bring this back to attention, W2V is "pathetic". The op is suppose to have failed:

Side 1:
Players: Girly23
Side 2:
Tribes: W2V

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 52
Difference: 41

chart

And that's just less than a day, with more landing while you lose your troops for recapping, and not to mention all the catted villages :p. As Ripple put it though, you and the others on girly fought valiantly as Vemork continues to mooch off internals/barbs/nobodies.

Confused here. You agree with me, but you insult my account? :icon_idea: I've done way more than mooch off internals, it's simply due to my really bad positioning where the bulk of my cluster is separated from W2V by Khan, or i'd have done more. I'll not go into details as to how/what I've done; Rather than just spouting shit on the forum, get someone to back you up please, because I doubt anyone in my tribe would say I've not tried doing whatever I can to help in the war.

DeletedUser

Your op wont work next time, Throwing 900+ nobles at a 3m account, Who is beyond clustered within 30 hours, With nukings done 3 days beforehand.

Id love to see someone from w2v come on when i did, And do half as well, But you wont, And Cant.

Shit op, Shit world, Shit tribes ;), Shit Sitters.

This world is trash, I came to help a friend and i have done so, And will continue to do so.

Call me trash all you will, Having seen how your tribe attacks, Goodluck hitting an account not clustered, And an account that has troops.

So yeah, Im still here, And im waiting for more nobles, Has dipped down to 350.

-

Coffee Troll

Just shhhh... Bad ops would have failed, this one did not. I think your just a little upset that it was on you :) You had no troops because we killed them, either on offense or defence, or we catted your farms and smithys down so you couldnt do anything. Thats how its supposed to be, right? You think we want to sit here and time every single attack and support, then your a damn joke because no one should care enough to take full days out of your life to sit and wait by a computer for 200 different launch times.

You got smashed nub, keep crying to us about how you didnt :)

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Just shhhh... Bad ops would have failed, this one did not. I think your just a little upset that it was on you :) You had no troops because we killed them, either on offense or defence, or we catted your farms and smithys down so you couldnt do anything. Thats how its supposed to be, right? You think we want to sit here and time every single attack and support, then your a damn joke because no one should care enough to take full days out of your life to sit and wait by a computer for 200 different launch times.

You got smashed nub, keep crying to us about how you didnt :)

Hmm. So, your OP was good, but then it isn't good because of that? Seem to be contradicting yourself whenever you talk.

Likewise, girly players weren't around whole day to defend and watch the account as well... He still killed alot of nobles and got many sniped, and it took the entire W2V tribe to take him down.

DeletedUser65846

Hmm. So, your OP was good, but then it isn't good because of that? Seem to be contradicting yourself whenever you talk.

Likewise, girly players weren't around whole day to defend and watch the account as well... He still killed alot of nobles and got many sniped, and it took the entire W2V tribe to take him down.

Thought this was the game we play? Not our fault the tribe plays together, believe Suicide Kings, ngaz, and running all had some kind of ops on them against an entire venus/w1v tribe. The risk you run taking on a single player is that the tribe is adequate enough to support and stack that one player. Luckily for us, that did not happen.

No one was able to sit the account and help defend?

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Thought this was the game we play? Not our fault the tribe plays together, believe Suicide Kings, ngaz, and running all had some kind of ops on them against an entire venus/w1v tribe. The risk you run taking on a single player is that the tribe is adequate enough to support and stack that one player. Luckily for us, that did not happen.

No one was able to sit the account and help defend?

Nice how you jump to conclusions...seems that it is a trend amongst your posts.

Girly had a night-co who they thought would log in, so they didn't pass the sit. On the times they asked people to take it, people have taken it. Now, explain to me why I even need to bother explaining all this to you? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser65846

Based on common sense and experience, it's always nice finding a sitter anyways to make sure someone is always on it. I wasn't jumping to conclusions, I asked you a question. Plus you didn't specify what part of day they were missing :p, you just said they weren't there the entire day.

DeletedUser60948

Based on common sense and experience, it's always nice finding a sitter anyways to make sure someone is always on it.

What can I say... no one likes playing with me :lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser65846

Don't worry, W2V will continue to give you all the loving and attention you need :)

DeletedUser

Girly had a night-co who they thought would log in, so they didn't pass the sit. On the times they asked people to take it, people have taken it. Now, explain to me why I even need to bother explaining all this to you? :icon_rolleyes:

Indeed, HOwever night co didnt turn up and the only person who would take the sit was on an ipad, Thus making tagging impossible for him, So 9 hours of tagging undone.

DeletedUser111953

Indeed, HOwever night co didnt turn up and the only person who would take the sit was on an ipad, Thus making tagging impossible for him, So 9 hours of tagging undone.

Wow, Really ? We noobs in w2v didnt manage to properly coordinate the landing times, but we manage to launch about 50 trains throughout that 9 hrs ? :icon_cool: Atleast now i know w2v did put in effort to try n coordinate something.

DeletedUser

Wow, Really ? We noobs in w2v didnt manage to properly coordinate the landing times, but we manage to launch about 50 trains throughout that 9 hrs ? :icon_cool: Atleast now i know w2v did put in effort to try n coordinate something.

Considering out of the 900+ Nobles, Perhaps 400 were trains, And of those around 5 Manage to cap villages (massive splits), its the nobles tagged as rams, And the 500+ noble nukes that have capped villages.

http://prntscr.com/32q8of with 230 Left to land.

-

Coffee Troll

DeletedUser

the way you lot are talking you guys are smashing her.

Side 1:
Players: Girly23
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 102
Side 2: 122
Difference: 20

chart

But I guess she was just nobling inactives who have since gone active again?

Even the war stats aren't so convincing

Side 1:
Tribes: W1V
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 196
Side 2: 194
Difference: 2

chart

Alot of flaming and smack talk for such little differences