W2V vs Venus

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

As a neutral spectator I must say that the players on the Girly23 account have done a very good job considering the situation. :)
Gotta say, W1V does also overall seem a bit more solid on the outside now than before, so congratulations to you people. :)
Having said that, both sides still have chances to push through to reach out for victory, but it won't be easy for neither one of them. :icon_rolleyes: Can just say good luck to both sides and may the people with the most endurance, teamwork and skills win. :icon_wink:

Btw, maybe this thread should be merged with the new W1V vs W2V thread? :icon_idea:

DeletedUser104264

the way you lot are talking you guys are smashing her.
[spoil]
Side 1:
Players: Girly23
Side 2:
Tribes: W2V

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 102
Side 2: 122
Difference: 20

chart

But I guess she was just nobling inactives who have since gone active again?

Even the war stats aren't so convincing

Side 1:
Tribes: W1V
Side 2:

Side 1: 196
Side 2: 194
Difference: 2

chart

Alot of flaming and smack talk for such little difference

[/spoil]

whalefish, it is pretty simply really - look at the last week - much improved (apparently)
then also consider the 414 net villages in the last month we took from the CH tribe - W1V had merged with them.
Thus, we have not done badly at all, the stats are just represented (and thus missing) in a tribe that is longer around. :D

Then look at her profile: http://www.twstats.com/en71/index.php?page=player&id=10013472
Most definitely going down.

Side 1: Tribes: W1V
Side 2: Tribes: W2V
Timeframe:
Last week

Side 1:
Side 2:
Difference:
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 1,355,166
Difference:

chart

DeletedUser

whalefish, it is pretty simply really - look at the last week - much improved (apparently)
then also consider the 414 net villages in the last month we took from the CH tribe - W1V had merged with them.
Thus, we have not done badly at all, the stats are just represented (and thus missing) in a tribe that is longer around. :D

Then look at her profile: http://www.twstats.com/en71/index.php?page=player&id=10013472
Most definitely going down.

Side 1: Tribes: W1V
Side 2: Tribes: W2V
Timeframe:
Last week

Side 1:
Side 2:
Difference:
chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 1,355,166
Difference:

chart

Look at the ODD gains, w2v has thrown basically everything they have at The Girly Account, And of course villages were lost!, But by no means are we bleeding.

DeletedUser

Well, hard to not bleed when you have no O left :/ W2V has the team work part down, your account is in rough shape at best.. Which of course is the goal here. It won't get any easier just because the 1st op landed :)

DeletedUser

Well, hard to not bleed when you have no O left :/ W2V has the team work part down, your account is in rough shape at best.. Which of course is the goal here. It won't get any easier just because the 1st op landed :)

I Have plenty of O left, Its the D thats building :d.

Account is in rough shape sure, But by no means beaten, Gotta do better than you have done.

roman01

Perhaps they do Coffee, but with all respect W1V are in a dire enough situation as it is with account coverage and lack of participation as a whole. You giving them an external reputation for criticising W2V won't improve the situation of those accounts.

If they weren't running into difficulties, I think we can both agree that you wouldn't of been asked to play on W71.

Last edited:

DeletedUser113438

Look at the ODD gains, w2v has thrown basically everything they have at The Girly Account, And of course villages were lost!, But by no means are we bleeding.

According to you, you weren't going to lose villages! You constantly change stands on this matter, please pick a stand and hold to it. All you are doing is making yourself look awful at the political part of the game.

DeletedUser

According to you, you weren't going to lose villages! You constantly change stands on this matter, please pick a stand and hold to it. All you are doing is making yourself look awful at the political part of the game.

According to what King Coffee Troll has written in this thread, he never stated that he wouldn't lose villages. He stated that the OPs against him (Girly acc) would fail. So, it's not the same as saying they wouldn't lose villages.
On the other hand, I'm not sure if he still considers the OPs from you a fail or not. They lost a bunch of villages, but the account is still rank 48 with ~2,1 million points and active players, so they surely have some firepower left I assume. So if you don't keep up pressure the account might stop losing villages and eventually grow again.

DeletedUser

The account jumped from 3.2m - 2.1m... I wouldnt call it a fail op anymore I think those days are gone.. While they do have firepower left, we still have more than them and are currently working better as a team.

roman01

Side 1:
Tribes: W1V
Side 2:

Side 1: 217
Side 2: 270
Difference: 53

chart

Side 1: 1,990,870
Side 2: 2,416,096
Difference: 425,226

chart

DeletedUser

Your Op Was shit and still is shit, Nothing was timed Well, Nothing was coordinated, Was merely a noble fest, But sure lets continue to talk shit.

Your op wont work next time, Throwing 900+ nobles at a 3m account, Who is beyond clustered within 30 hours, With nukings done 3 days beforehand.

Id love to see someone from w2v come on when i did, And do half as well, But you wont, And Cant.

Shit op, Shit world, Shit tribes ;), Shit Sitters.

This world is trash, I came to help a friend and i have done so, And will continue to do so.

Call me trash all you will, Having seen how your tribe attacks, Goodluck hitting an account not clustered, And an account that has troops.

So yeah, Im still here, And im waiting for more nobles, Has dipped down to 350.

-

Coffee Troll
Ofcourse it was shit, what did you expect? Get more then 5 villages of you?
No mate, we toke 185 from you. That is alot more then just 10?

DeletedUser

We have throwing everything we had on you? I still got plenty to resend.
As last time I toke down your stacks.

DeletedUser

Not being arugmentative but does all this recent W1V war stuff belong in another thread?

The fog of war will surely clear, can we not do it in one thread.

Or did I really miss something obvious

DeletedUser

W1V is Venus, just a different name and leadership... Thats what makes this thread still relevant.

DeletedUser

Not being arugmentative but does all this recent W1V war stuff belong in another thread?

The fog of war will surely clear, can we not do it in one thread.

Or did I really miss something obvious

Well seeing as W2V merged more of old Venus villas into them, then W1V merged player villas, suppose W2V is actually now venus :)- ---- And yes before you start flaming, I am being sarcastic

DeletedUser

Venus Vs W2V war has been finished.

A tribe conquered, Disbanded and this thread should be closed. TW stats will show a win for W2V.

It's an obsolete thread. Venus doesn't exist as a tribe anymore

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please, don't come back.

OrrrrrrrrRR! You could read the damn thread, look at the tribes members, KNOW THE WORLD? Venus = W1V (90% ish of it I believe) and therefore, this war is still active and the thread still has relevant points to it. If you play on 71, I'm not sure what you've been doing but it's not a lot of paying attention... it's the 2 biggest tribes in the world and it's been going for months, it shouldn't be hard to grasp.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.