W2V's Bedside Manner

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

It doesn't matter if it is on-topic, it is not allowed in order to allow the TW team to act with discretion in all situations.

The Rules said:
We allow no discussion (this includes instigating discussion, by mentioning specific bans or moderating actions) of Ingame Moderation (or bans or cheating) in the forums, except in general in the Ingame Moderation Discussion subforum. If you have complaints on ingame moderator decisions, please send in a ticket through the ingame support system. The same applies to discussion of Forum Moderation.

Hope that clears that up for you.

DeletedUser103614

Perhaps full disclosure by TW staff would help us understand better.

It is clear that the W2V leadership had no malicious intent in trying to 'cheat', so if it was explained exactly what was done wrong, further incidents like this could be avoided , as it has obviously ruffled feathers on all sides.

It just seems to me to make logical sense for admin to come on and let us know exactly what was done wrong, instead of all this useless banter going on back and forth.

The account was given back to Kingtiger501 because I said he could have it back. The account transfer was done by the rules. There was no statement or indication to the contrary. The timing of KT's request was unfortunate as I believe at any other time but first few days of the war something would have been worked out better than the current result.

The moderator was kind enough open this topic again for me to make my post which I quoted here. The first 3 sentences are fact. The last is my opinion.

What went wrong is there was a miscommunication. I don't know if English is kingtiger501's 1st language or not, but his words conveyed something and were interpreted by leadership completely differently than he intended. I'm giving KT the benefit of the doubt that he didn't just change his mind.

DeletedUser99773

Just to sum another thing up, you came back onto the Kt account so that you could destroy it, ruin your reputation and annoy many others well done ;)

Hutsiebear

Just to sum another thing up, you came back onto the Kt account so that you could destroy it, ruin your reputation and annoy many others well done ;)

Its annoying and a real disappointment to you i understand.
But i would say its his to destroy if he wishes, gift if he wishes or simply sit on his own building nothing but spearmen and naming every village rhubarb if he really wishes it.

I have destroyed accounts before because i felt i had reasons and reservations with my long standing tribe and did not want to simply join my former enemies, ive dismantled accounts so as to help my tribemates but retain the name solely for my own use and on this world for the first time i have given my account away willingly to help my tribe because i felt a friendship and camaraderie with them.

Reputations come and go, but doing what you think is right stays with you forever.

DeletedUser

Gifting villages to the enemy and attacking your former tribe =/= right. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser84667

Gifting villages to the enemy and attacking your former tribe =/= right. :icon_razz:

I don't think W2V leadership can adequately justify what is right and wrong :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser71165

Your ability at turning strong allies into enemies is unquestionable.

Were you expecting kisses and hugs from your actions?:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser65846

This thread was better closed. You were impatient, you overreacted, and you turned against those that did nothing but spend their time saving your account and help get it to where it was before your tantrum.

Your ability at turning strong allies into enemies is unquestionable.

You obviously had a problem with it while you were a part of it right? Need I bring up your ego thread in which we, W2V, defended you just as much as we did in game? You can't compare Tribe vs Tribe "betrayals" to Player vs Tribe....

DeletedUser

Time to close again, it's not going anywhere. LivnLarge had a nice addition, I think we're done.

Status
Not open for further replies.