W3 Blog

DeletedUser

Hello guys and girls of W3. I am the new blog author for W3, if you would like to read the blog then please visit this site W3 Blog.

I will post a new one every couple weeks that will look something like that but with updated stats etc.

Thank you, Drluminus

countzepplin

Do try to keep it objective and give everyone a fair hearing though :p

Looks good!

DeletedUser

The OTB has dropped down to 2 tribes, SOT and OT. They are looking like they are being run down by FF.

we are not down to 2 tribes, you missed OTPM.. and we are certainly not getting run down by FF! hell no lol

anyway like the blog, keep it up.

DeletedUser

Lol, sorry about that, I forgot about OTPM but included them later in the blog..

I try to keep things as unbiased as possible but it's hard as I dont know much about what the enemy is doing.

I also posted this in the wrong thread :p

DeletedUser

Lol, sorry about that, I forgot about OTPM but included them later in the blog..

I try to keep things as unbiased as possible but it's hard as I dont know much about what the enemy is doing.

I also posted this in the wrong thread :p

D*D are now finally down to two tribes however, took us forever to get down to it, but finally, the day came - Now we got nothing to do.. we've always been downsizeing to get to our objective of 2 tribes :(

On the note of keeping things fair, you'd probably want to speak to the leaders of each major tribe/family perhaps to get a fair evalutation of what has happened on their front, then come up with your own consensis on the matter.

DeletedUser

That is a good idea, I'll do that for sure next time or the time after that. I will probably do two at a ime though as if I were to interview every tribe in the world every week it would be very time consuming.

DeletedUser

update now that Juve is in the war on FF and D*D's side!

DeletedUser

So who is the new W3 blogger? Or don't you have one anymore? D: