[W3] Circular mail related question

f0xx

Is it possible to send a circular mail to my whole tribe in w3 without having PA and if it is, how?

lipe44

I think you need have the priveldge of sending circular mail..

lipe44

So you do need it, i think only in w4 you dont need PA to send circular mail.

f0xx

In w5 I can send circular mails to my tribe without PA too...but the mail system in w3 is different than the one in w4-5-6 :(

lipe44

I remenber that its because if they change the system in w1-3 they will erase all the messages.

f0xx

Well...I am willing to make that sacrafice...I am sure that most of the other players are willing to make it too.

tokstolle

Still Going Strong
Well...I am willing to make that sacrafice...I am sure that most of the other players are willing to make it too.
no, most people that I have spoken to in my tribe is not willing to give up all old mail the have

lipe44

no, most people that I have spoken to in my tribe is not willing to give up all old mail the have
A good part of the world isnt as it has lots of things they have done and several hate mails...

tokstolle

Still Going Strong
A good part of the world isnt as it has lots of things they have done and several hate mails...
I wrote "of the people I have spoken with" and did never claim that I spoke for the entire world. But most of my tribesmates have pretty large amount of older mail that they don't want to loose becuase of a change of system.

lipe44

I wrote "of the people I have spoken with" and did never claim that I spoke for the entire world. But most of my tribesmates have pretty large amount of older mail that they don't want to loose becuase of a change of system.
Ive talked to several people that talked to several people so i think that a good part of the world doesnt want it.

Enya

circular mail

:lightcavalry: i have tried sending out mail to my tribe at one time.. but it says you have to have 2 recipients... when i type in the second name... then it says the member doesn't exist... i am allowed to send circular mail.. im in world 1.. and it would be alot easier if i could send it out all at one time... what am i doing wrong here.. or do i have to have a PA to do this... thanks :)

lipe44

:lightcavalry: i have tried sending out mail to my tribe at one time.. but it says you have to have 2 recipients... when i type in the second name... then it says the member doesn't exist... i am allowed to send circular mail.. im in world 1.. and it would be alot easier if i could send it out all at one time... what am i doing wrong here.. or do i have to have a PA to do this... thanks :)
About the circular mail im not sure but...

2 recipients you write like this

username ;username

Most of people write wrong...

kodabar

Oh and there's no spaces between the usernames and the semi-colon.

lipe44

Oh and there's no spaces between the usernames and the semi-colon.
There isnt? I tried without space and it said username dont exit while if I write with a space between the username and the semi-colon it works...

kodabar

Well, whatever works for you. I tried it with a space and it didn't work, whereas it works fine without it.