w3 maps only

DeletedUser23106

this thread is for my weekly maps, and anyone that wants to request a specific map, feel free to post your own maps in this thread also

Blue=D*
Yellow=Horde
Green=TIA
Purple=Cult
pink=ff[
white =ROA
grey=t|nb
orange=OT
dark blue=grignr
map for feb 12th
w3jan12.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23106

as promised it has been less than 24 hours hope the colors are ok, i didnt change them from the default
cult.png

DeletedUser23106

new map feb 24th

was playing around to make a fun looking map...i used the same colors that are listed in the first post

w3feb24th.png

DeletedUser23106

not sure what photobucket did when i uploaded the first pic but this one is the correct size
w3march18thh.png

DeletedUser

mate, TWstats doesnt really gives the highest resolution map, there are better ways for that matter ;)

DeletedUser23106

twstats has high enough resolution for me...photobucket is the one that makes every map i ever upload smaller that its supposed to be

DeletedUser23106

2 colors changed
yellow=bia instead of horde
pastel green= m.a.p instead of tia

map for april 13th
w3april13th.png

DeletedUser

i think this thread deserves pinning!

very nice maps BTW, wolfenbike :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I got Jirki to sticky it :icon_biggrin:
Now lets keep him happy and keep spam to a minimum. At least in this thread :lol:

gods child

God Family

Does any1 have a map for the whole god family?
There not alive right now but i want to see the map from when they were.

DeletedUser

Does any1 have a map for the whole god family?
There not alive right now but i want to see the map from when they were.

Nobody put them in the maps because there were far too many tribes to do and they were irrelevant to the rest of the world because of how weak they were.

gods child

Dang

OMG, luc! You are crazy! You have some serius issues with God!

DeletedUser

There. Hightower's GOD map, created to show just how awful your family tribe was.

Oh my, GOD really did look dreadful, didn't it? Thank you OTB, for a job well done.

gods child

Haha

Atleast 1 part of my family making was a success :)

EVERY1 noticed us :) Not exactly a good thing but i dont care

DeletedUser

You wern't noticed because you were doing well. You were noticed as you were being a nuiscance on the forum.

DeletedUser

Do you think PDM's Family are worth putting on a map? They have a good presence on the west rim.

DeletedUser23106

i might add pdm eventually but if i add pdm i have to reomove someone so i can use their color, being that twstats has so few color options i try to use the largest tribes/families
(rememebr igm me with list of tribes and colors if u want a personalized map)