DeletedUser23106

ok 3rd map is just for fun i figured i would post it also

nov14w3.png

nov14w3a.png

nov14w3b.png

DeletedUser23106

if i made tuga green you woudlnt b able to find then ~_^

DeletedUser

Well, I guess it's been 3 months or so since the last map was made on this world and there's been a few changes to the map in that time so I decided that it could be fun to look at an updated player map and I just installed PS on a new computer and wanted to create something to properly adjust my settings haha. So here's my first completely public W3 map, the effect I used on it seems to be fairly popular on W21 where I primarily make maps but it didn't seem to work too well on a more developed world such as this, but I guess I'll let the people that read this forum be the judge of that. I guess most of you should know who is who considering there is only 4 tribes on the map so I didn't bother naming anybody. Anyways, enough rambling and now time for the map :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Mhm.. Sad kind of, because now the war is more of only on the SW, D*D doesnt span as much in the NE since ELITE had it covered..

DeletedUser23106

sorry for the delay i had no internets for a few months
w3may8.png

DeletedUser

can someone make a map and a top 10 player/tribe/OD overvieuw

thx in advance

greet

killingspirit

DeletedUser

The self updating maps should cover that? They are in a separate stickied thread.

DeletedUser23106

sorry its been almost exactly 1 year since last map...but if you look nothing has changed :p
map for may 15h 2011
15may2011.jpg

DeletedUser

sorry its been almost exactly 1 year since last map...but if you look nothing has changed :p
Um - I beg to differ. K52/62 and the surrounding areas has had a complete transfer of power to the good guys :icon_biggrin:.

DeletedUser23106

Um - I beg to differ. K52/62 and the surrounding areas has had a complete transfer of power to the good guys :icon_biggrin:.

sooo what your saying is in 1 year cult has successfully taken over 1 and a half continents...soo in 18.5 years cult will win? :p