W30 Milestones

DeletedUser

why is it that every thread i go to look in has atreus arguing with netjakdim?

Netjak followed me to the other thread. I think he has a crush on me. :icon_redface:

Congrats to THE for the ODT!

DeletedUser

Well done Axes. I'll pass you again at some point. You know it :)

I know it will be tough to keep that rank. Getting there is not that hard, maintaining it over a long period is a whole different story. I expect Canine to give me an as good challenge as you will.

I hope I can take and keep the 1 ODT spot, but rodbest is such a ODD whore.

Almost first to 75 Millions total kills, but rod will have it before me. :icon_sad:

KarmaX

Couldn't have it without us.. :p Holla at me if that guys overrun you, I'll send some your way.

DeletedUser70594

1 S.Sgt.cat 50,40 Mio.

Cat is First to 50 Milion ODD

Congratz ( and Thx THE :p )

cececole

netjakdim,

I hear that Chuck guy can be quite the character..

I am one of 2 Dukes in MF... Cru is one of our true Council persons and trusted friends.. He loves to spare with Atreaus and makes for a fun read from time to time..

Once I am my mates are no more I will set all records straight.. Until then "the next tribe to disband" is still here and isn't going anywhere just yet.. Well atleast hopefully...

Mate, we ALL know that "your" tribe isn't going anywhere soon. At least until BD is done using you as their puppets. BD is smart and will get some good mileage out of MF accounts. Sometimes I wonder if there is anyone left in MF or if you are just ghost players permasat by BD? Don't make me add length with more quotes to where the account sitting was admitted. I orginally thought that perhaps the leaders had soldout the rest for the reward of an eventual invite to BD. Not so said Bad above:
I doubt that. :icon_neutral:

So all I can assume is that Bad is lying (possible) or you all would rather be used by BD and thrown away than have some pride (possible) or you all have handed over your accounts to BD and fled (I am liking this one).

Please don't take credit for your survival (if indeed there are real MF players left). BD let's you live because it suits their purposes. BD can take the credit for their manipulation of you. BD can take the credit for the any skill shown in fighting with MF accounts. Give BD credit. But MF, pffft.

DeletedUser

Mate, we ALL know that "your" tribe isn't going anywhere soon. At least until BD is done using you as their puppets. BD is smart and will get some good mileage out of MF accounts. Sometimes I wonder if there is anyone left in MF or if you are just ghost players permasat by BD? Don't make me add length with more quotes to where the account sitting was admitted. I orginally thought that perhaps the leaders had soldout the rest for the reward of an eventual invite to BD. Not so said Bad above:

So all I can assume is that Bad is lying (possible) or you all would rather be used by BD and thrown away than have some pride (possible) or you all have handed over your accounts to BD and fled (I am liking this one).

Please don't take credit for your survival (if indeed there are real MF players left). BD let's you live because it suits their purposes. BD can take the credit for their manipulation of you. BD can take the credit for the any skill shown in fighting with MF accounts. Give BD credit. But MF, pffft.

Uhm, where am i lying? You quoted AK replying to a guess from you.

And yes, i respect MF for still being there. The simple fact that they are holding on is a credit to their mental stamina. There are others around that i could mention ...

DeletedUser

I can't speak for Cece, but if I am interpreting her correctly, I think that was a typo.

But whatever the case, I disagree with Cece. I believe there are still a few members using their accounts in MF (well, Chuck and Cru anyway), but I would not be surprised if BD recruits them down the road. After demonstrating their talents against Decide, and having already gained ground, it would just be practical. I do have to say though, while I agree with you to an extent Bad, and give MF credit for sticking around, having support form a tribe like BD, and possibly a future in said tribe, makes it far less impressive.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser66411

I can't speak for Cece, but if I am interpreting her correctly, I think that was a typo.

But whatever the case, I disagree with Cece. I believe there are still a few members using their accounts in MF (well, Chuck and Cru anyway), but I would not be surprised if BD recruits them down the road. After demonstrating their talents against Decide, and having already gained ground, it would just be practical. I do have to say though, while I agree with you to an extent Bad and give MF credit for sticking around, having support form a tribe like BD, and possibly a future in said tribe, makes it far less impressive.

I don't speak for BD, but I don't see how recruiting 500k accounts in an expansion direction is practical.

DeletedUser

But whatever the case, I disagree with Cece. I believe there are still a few members using their accounts in MF (well, Chuck and Cru anyway), but I would not be surprised if BD recruits them down the road. After demonstrating their talents against Decide, and having already gained ground, it would just be practical. I do have to say though, while I agree with you to an extent Bad and give MF credit for sticking around, having support form a tribe like BD, and possibly a future in said tribe, makes it far less impressive.

ah bless :) no everyone in bd gives mf respect in the sense of a few top 10 tribes have crumbled after initial opps, these guys and girls have took a good hammering and guess what they are still there and taking villa's off of decide...... but i guess as decide are performing pretty rubbish and couldnt finish off mf they will grasp at all straws to save some face :icon_rolleyes:,

lets not try and belittle folks achievements no matter what those are, your the expert in w30 affairs playing actively an all :lol:

DeletedUser

I don't speak for BD, but I don't see how recruiting 500k accounts in an expansion direction is practical.

Well, when you put it that way, I suppose you're right. They are just low point players, not really BD material I'm sure, though if this is true, then it does lend some merit to Cece's point. But going back to the point of my post, they are working alongside the number two tribe against just Decide and Myob. Not very impressive in my opinion.

lets not try and belittle folks achievements no matter what those are

Shearjoy! You left me unblocked! Does this mean we're friends now? :icon_razz:

Seriously though, I don't think that applies to me, since I gave them credit repeatedly over the last few months, based on the thought that they were getting hit by three tribes and not quitting. I don't take it as belittling by reconsidering my evaluation now that I know they have been working with BD and are only really fighting one tribe. I must say though Shear, I didn't know you were against belittling folks achievements, no matter what those are. I'm impressed! Not a lot of folk feel the same way.

Last edited by a moderator: