W30 Milestones

DeletedUser

Good job guys. :)

The map will be back to individual tribes on the next update.

DeletedUser

I don't think all tribes are included as families, for example [FL] with [FL2] and [FL3] should own more than 50% of K77, and they don't, is more you can see [FL] as first and [FL2] as second on the continent.

DeletedUser

I don't think all tribes are included as families, for example [FL] with [FL2] and [FL3] should own more than 50% of K77, and they don't, is more you can see [FL] as first and [FL2] as second on the continent.

I think only the major families have been added. If all families were done the maps would be chaos i think.

DeletedUser

By major you mean that one tribe is really big? Cause if not I think that LMTT is a major family with 6 brunches.....

DeletedUser

BTW I think I see a problem with that map, on the dominance, it says that for a tribe to have dominance the min is 10k points, and for players it 25k, weird, I though it was 100k for the tribes as a min.....

DeletedUser

Yeah, I made it lower to see if their were any rim tribes that had dominated 3 K's.

DeletedUser

im probabaly sure M 51 will come first and T-W-C will come second in the 50% k dominance XD

DeletedUser

im probabaly sure M 51 will come first and T-W-C will come second in the 50% k dominance XD

You think so? EreVos already has 48% dominance, I'd put money on them getting to 50% first. Also, Rome have 45%. M 51 is in 3rd right now, so unless they cap like gangsta's in the next day or two, or recruit a few top players, they won't be getting to 50% first.

DeletedUser

topktribes.gif

this is what im looking at :S from what it shows, M 51, Boo! and T-W-C is ahead. maybe im just seeing it wrong. are the families being counted?

DeletedUser

You didn't have to post the map, you merely have to look at all the continents.
No, families are not being counted.

1. EreVos has 49% of K32. (How can you not see that?)
2. Rome has 45% of K72.
3. M 51 has 44% of K51.
4. K73 has 40% of K73.
5. boo! has 39% of K42.

I don't really understand how you're looking at the map, but those are the top 5 right now.

DeletedUser

You didn't have to post the map, you merely have to look at all the continents.
No, families are not being counted.

1. EreVos has 49% of K32. (How can you not see that?)
2. Rome has 45% of K72.
3. M 51 has 44% of K51.
4. K73 has 40% of K73.
5. boo! has 39% of K42.

I don't really understand how you're looking at the map, but those are the top 5 right now.

:icon_eek: wow, i missed that pretty bad :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

boo! has reached the 500 villages milestone...

That is not quite true yet.

boo! has 524 villages and 59 members, so they have conquered (the milestone)
465 villages at this time.

They will get there in about 3 days or so, given that they nobled 12 yesterday (official map thread).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh right, its a conquered thingmajing :icon_razz:

Fair enough.