W30 Milestones

DeletedUser

I did notice, but it is in no way connected to ennoblements.

If the person did not have the tribes tag under thier name when they nobled the vil, then it doesn't count towards the tribe.

And that's the problem, I think it should be counted. As for example R.Inc is pretty much out of the competition since it wasn't created before nobleing started.

DeletedUser

Rank Tribe name Points of the best 40 player
1 HAM!!! 1.004.875

DeletedUser

And that's the problem, I think it should be counted. As for example R.Inc is pretty much out of the competition since it wasn't created before nobleing started.

The problem is you're arguing semantics in a milestone thread you didn't create. The rules were left to the thread makers discretion. If you disagree, then make your own.

As it stands now, the first tribe to have 200 ennoblements hasn't been decided yet. Like Liquid was trying to point out to you, boo! recruited players with multiple vills. Those vills weren't boo! ennoblements, so they won't be counted towards their milestone.

And yeah, that means tribes like R.Inc can't really be competitive because they are relatively new tribes. But they chose to do things a certain way, such as =SK= getting disbanded and then re-formed under a new name. It would have been simple to do a name change and keep all the stats, but they went a different route.

Hope that helps you understand.

DeletedUser

Do village losses count against the ennoblements, or are they ignored?

the pink panther

So then do recaps count as a 2 points? (1 for the initial and then one for the recap?)

the pink panther

No, if you lose it and take it back it counts as 1 taken not 2.

but it wouldn't though would it as it would say 2 conquers and 1 loss, however seeing as the loss would not carry then it would be 2 points? also in tribes surely should not count?

DeletedUser

but it wouldn't though would it as it would say 2 conquers and 1 loss, however seeing as the loss would not carry then it would be 2 points? also in tribes surely should not count?

They should count i think, as im pretty sure most tribes have kicked inactives and nobled them which is the same thing.

Just go by the numbers in tw stats

the pink panther

Exactly therefore if we are not counting losses, then recpas will count double or treble etc etc

DeletedUser

Yeah, I'm just going by the TWstats record of ennoblements per tribe. Recaps count, as well as barb and in-tribe vills.

DeletedUser

The problem is you're arguing semantics in a milestone thread you didn't create. The rules were left to the thread makers discretion. If you disagree, then make your own.

As it stands now, the first tribe to have 200 ennoblements hasn't been decided yet. Like Liquid was trying to point out to you, boo! recruited players with multiple vills. Those vills weren't boo! ennoblements, so they won't be counted towards their milestone.

And yeah, that means tribes like R.Inc can't really be competitive because they are relatively new tribes. But they chose to do things a certain way, such as =SK= getting disbanded and then re-formed under a new name. It would have been simple to do a name change and keep all the stats, but they went a different route.

Hope that helps you understand.

It was never about me not understanding. My point just is that it would have been much simplier to just count villages. And I didn't mean just R.Inc getting to 200, my point is that it might be pretty weird list at 2k vills since non of current top 20 tribes might not exist and the first one to get 2k ennoblements might be ranked like 64th (not that they wouldn't deserve the credit on that case but still.). And Im not gonna start my own thread as that would just gain me infraction for making recreation of existing thread. And I agree on =SK=/R.Inc, it was kinda pointless to disband.

And last but not least, I don't really have problem with your way, just stated my toughts about it. Find that offending? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Nope, not at all. I appreciate the input actually.

I didn't even create this thread, I took it over from someone who got banned on the forums. I'm just trying to keep it legit from how it was started. If I was to make my own, I'd probably change some categories also...

DeletedUser

Yeah, I'm just going by the TWstats record of ennoblements per tribe. Recaps count, as well as barb and in-tribe vills.

I dont agree about barbs, Some players delete there account and restart when cleared.

This means you take a barb village when you were taking a player.

DeletedUser

I am not understanding your point. I'm saying that all villages nobled count as a tribe ennoblement. It could be a player, a barb, a bonus, even an in-tribe. If you cap ANY village while in a tribe, it counts as an ennoblement for that tribe.

DeletedUser

i kind of agree with iceman on this, just follow twstats nobles, its easier than working it all out. barbs and such dont really matter, its still a village for the tribe.