W30 Milestones

xinryr

I'm kissing no1's butt. I'm just giving my opinion that I just let it pass whatever he post coz most are too long and I hate reading long posts and coz also he is not IG, I don't have much enthusiasm in reading his posts except few which might b entertaining.

Whose butt are you kissing now Pajuno? Atraeus's :p?

THE/BD propaganda; very few of atraeus's posts are too long to read any more. (granted some of the recent ones have been lengthy -.-) The fact that you say that shows that you have fallen for such propaganda and are either trying to curry favor or run with the "truth" handed to you by atraeus's enemies.

Also:

I find it as a weird stalking habit that Atraeus has for W30. These are the things that what he might be:

1. A person with nothing to do in RL life, no frens, nothing and W30 is the only social place for him.
2. An alias used by some other W30 members for their amusement or profit.
3. Just simply crazy!

I don't find any reason that a person who is not IG to be here in PnP, and its no fun to read long posts made by someone who doesn't have a valid voice or IG place. This is a public forum and anyone is allowed to post as we don't own this nor Gicu but I don't find any comment from Atraeus valid.

I'm just saying even though you're all 3 I've stated above, you're allowed to post and make forums lively coz its a public forum and we can't ask you to stop posting. Also, this thread is not a specific thread for certain tribes so it doesn't matter who posts here :p.

So you are saying that atraeus is crazy, a world 30 alias used by other people, AND a person with no life? All three of these accusations (well, maybe not the crazy one) can and have been proved wrong before you came here. He is just one person, and was here as himself long before people hated him, therefore not some sort of alias, and if he had no life he would be coplaying my account right now. (cos I asked first =/)

Gicusan

you asked Atreaus for coplay? WHy bother. He needs time to screw that account. Wouldn't it be easier to send it to parm with a mail telling he can do what he wants with your troops? I am sure he can sort it in 30 min.

Last edited:

KarmaX

Well why don't you find people that is not much related to game here besides Atraeus? So, those are the only thoughts that came in my mind! You have any possibilities then you're free to express Xinryr.

xinryr

I asked Atreaus for coplay? WHy bother. He needs time to screw that account. Wouldn't it be easier to send it to parm with a mail telling he can do what he wants with your troops? I am sure he can sort it in 30 min.

When did you decide that atraues sucks at the game? o_O He couldn't be worse than me, even if he did
icon10.gif

Well why don't you find people that is not much related to game here besides Atraeus? So, those are the only thoughts that came in my mind! You have any possibilities then you're free to express Xinryr.

...? Thanks for spelling my name right, though :) (I really AM serious, I'm glad that someone took the time to learn to spell it =/)

DeletedUser

THE/BD propaganda; very few of atraeus's posts are too long to read any more. (granted some of the recent ones have been lengthy -.-) The fact that you say that shows that you have fallen for such propaganda and are either trying to curry favor or run with the "truth" handed to you by atraeus's enemies.

Also:

So you are saying that atraeus is crazy, a world 30 alias used by other people, AND a person with no life? All three of these accusations (well, maybe not the crazy one) can and have been proved wrong before you came here. He is just one person, and was here as himself long before people hated him, therefore not some sort of alias, and if he had no life he would be coplaying my account right now. (cos I asked first =/)

errr, why does everyone who doesn't agree with what Atraeus thinks a victim of THE/BD influence.
Pretty sure people have their own opinions and gasp, are not shared by Atraeus ;)

xinryr

errr, why does everyone who doesn't agree with what Atraeus thinks a victim of THE/BD influence.
Pretty sure people have their own opinions and gasp, are not shared by Atraeus ;)

There's a quote, I can dig it up if you'd like, where someone (I think it was parm or baddie or someone =/) says that all of the people who agree with atraeus are his political allies. People like lethal and even me are not his political allies. :icon_neutral: Yet the bulk of the atraeus haters ARE in either THE or BD or are linked to them (except, of course, karmaX and probably a few others, I'm sure. Though, with the exception of karmaX, all of the ones I can think of are atraeus's political enemies in some way...)

The atraeus hating didn't start until THE and BD began attacking him on the pnp. While I wasn't here for long before then, I don't remember any of this hatred towards him before then. Because his opinions are different you guys don't like him-you are fine with netjakdim who also has no account on this world.

DeletedUser

What was this thread about before it became about atraues? :lol:

MF. It became about me when people no longer wanted it to be about MF. Kind of like Tardis Disappearing became about me when people didn't want it being about Parmenion. :icon_wink:

I agree with this. I actually have a good relationship with THE. We have had some political clashes in the past, but none of it was personal, and I have been enjoying a civil peace with them as of late. However, BD on the other hand have devoted themselves to smearing me and are, aside from Karmax, are the only people to do so without instigation for quite some time (at least that I can think of off the top of my head).
Whose butt are you kissing now Pajuno? Atraeus's :p?

What would he have to gain to suck up to me? As you said, I have no impact on the game.

Nevertheless, I have a lot of people that support me. Most of them keep it to themselves because they don't want to get caught up in the type of flaming that we saw in the Tardis Disappeared thread, and often contact me in private to give me their thoughts. I certainly don't blame them. Others don't mind the fighting, such as Pajuno and Xinryr, and are not afraid of the repercussions for publicly supporting me. Again, they don't stand to gain anything from it, so its just how they see it, and it is this support, public as well as private, that reminds me that there is a place for me on these forums.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There's a quote, I can dig it up if you'd like, where someone (I think it was parm or baddie or someone =/) says that all of the people who agree with atraeus are his political allies. People like lethal and even me are not his political allies. :icon_neutral: Yet the bulk of the atraeus haters ARE in either THE or BD or are linked to them (except, of course, karmaX and probably a few others, I'm sure. Though, with the exception of karmaX, all of the ones I can think of are atraeus's political enemies in some way...)

The atraeus hating didn't start until THE and BD began attacking him on the pnp. While I wasn't here for long before then, I don't remember any of this hatred towards him before then. Because his opinions are different you guys don't like him-you are fine with netjakdim who also has no account on this world.

No need to derail the Milestones thread further but of course THE/BD are against Atraeus, as the whole point of Atraeus coming on here, and this by his own admittance, was to act on first DECIDE's behalf, then [DN] in terms of a PnP. He tries to discredit and create smoke screens against us.

netjak I thought played an account but did not disclose which one? Could be wrong there.

DeletedUser

There's a quote, I can dig it up if you'd like, where someone (I think it was parm or baddie or someone =/) says that all of the people who agree with atraeus are his political allies.

It was Spleen - someone I hold in high regards - and he was aptly countering a point I was making about only political enemies attacking me. His point was to say that people have opinions, no matter what is said, and the impartial people, if any even remain, probably don't care.

Actually, check out the quotes on this post. Before we became enemies, some opinions of me were far different than they are now. The top quote is the best considering the source. :icon_redface: (In fact, even Jubal has a quote on there. :icon_smile:)

Oh, and I'm pretty certain that Netjak is in BD. I just recently found some posts (here and here) that shows he was offered an account by Bad as early as the third of November. Wait, hasn't he been saying he doesn't play an account? :icon_confused:

Well, this does explain his behavior with me though....

@ Jubal:

I started with supporting DN and Decide, but that's not where I stand now (that's not my primary reason for being here anymore). Further, while I will readily admit I have attacked political enemies for political gains, I never used smokescreens and have only based my cases on matters I believed were valid. I believe I have only been wrong on one occasion as far as that goes. To put it another way, political doesn't mean lie, but enemy does mean fight.

Anyway, I agree, I've said it before on Decide Declares, on Tardis Disappearing and even here, I don't like these off topic squabbles that are all about whether I should be listened to. I created Dung Fu to give my enemies a place to attack my credibility, no point in cluttering these threads unless it is to distract people from the original point, which in this case, is Milestones and MF's place with them.

xinryr

No need to derail the Milestones thread further but of course THE/BD are against Atraeus, as the whole point of Atraeus coming on here, and this by his own admittance, was to act on first DECIDE's behalf, then [DN] in terms of a PnP. He tries to discredit and create smoke screens against us.

netjak I thought played an account but did not disclose which one? Could be wrong there.

I agree. Everything is about atraeus. I wish I was that popular! There's points I'd like to make against your post but I really shouldn't be a part of this ego-boosting for atraeus :lol: If you'd like to hear these points for some reason (so I'm not accused of running away from a fight by anyone) I'll post them, however.

@atraeus: get your facts straight, the thread was Decide Decides to Declare? or something like that and Tardis Mysteriously Disappeared :p

Gicusan

actually nothing is about Atreus. He holds no importance whatsoever. only thing that happens is him poking around BD and THE players that sometimes get angry on the stupidity he is professing and answer him. The fact that people trash him is no popularity. rather the opposite.

xinryr, you are allied with Decide and DN last time I checked.

xinryr

actually nothing is about Atreus. He holds no importance whatsoever. only thing that happens is him poking around BD and THE players that sometimes get angry on the stupidity he is professing and answer him. The fact that people trash him is no popularity. rather the opposite.

xinryr, you are allied with Decide and DN last time I checked.

I've never been in a tribe with relations to Decide o_O

How about this. For one week everyone ignores atraeus. I'm curious to see what happens :)

cececole

As diplomat for DECIDE let me state, DECIDE and T-W-C are not allies. That could be why xinryr sees no such alliance in diplomacy.

DeletedUser

If that were true, you wouldn't feel the need to reiterate it after every few posts.

Go back in this thread and take a look at just how often you felt the need to convince the people how unimportant I am, or why they shouldn't listen to me. Seriously Gicu, you're trying too hard.

Gicusan

I am, and I'm looking at the diplomacy right now. I don't see decide anywhere o_O

Why are you insulting your own intelligence?

If that were true, you wouldn't feel the need to reiterate it after every few posts.

Go back in this thread and take a look at just how often you felt the need to convince the people how unimportant I am, or why they shouldn't listen to me. Seriously Gicu, you're trying too hard.

True. Public menances should be obliterated.

DeletedUser

Gicu has me unblocked! :icon_eek:

Anyway, taking this back on topic, I'm surprised that Cru hasn't made an appearance over the last page or so, he's normally rather eager to defend MF. Come to think of it, considering how passionate they were when they first brought this up, there hasn't really been much of MF posting here. :icon_confused:

xinryr

Why are you insulting your own intelligence?

Why are you? I'm not even sure why you're pushing this o_O Or, well, I see one sort of shaky reason...

But Atraeus doesn't play tw, and therefore has no political allies, right? :)

DeletedUser

Way to try and take the bullseye off your back Atraeus lol..

We have been a bit busy of late.. Killing Nukes and Nobles..