W30 Milestones

DeletedUser

The fact that there would be a bullseye on my back is further proof that some people here feel the need to distract this thread. Its a cheap tactic to attack me instead of addressing my points, which happens quite often it seems with certain BD members.

To be fair though, you did address my point, but I'm still surprised that it was you and not Cru that mentioned that. I also can't help but note that you've never had trouble getting past in-game to get a few words on the forums in the past, but hey, if your busy, i understand.

DeletedUser

But Atraeus doesn't play tw, and therefore has no political allies, right? :)

Actually he himself stated that he is here to help his political allies in DN/Decide and from the people he defends also t-w-c it seems :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Actually he himself stated that he is here to help his political allies in DN/Decide and from the people he defends also t-w-c it seems :icon_wink:

No, actually that's not true. You're implying that's why I'm here. It's not (I do support them still, but its not why I'm here), and I've said so repeatedly. Its what brought me back some time ago, but its not what keeps me here now.

And last time I checked, I haven't been much of one to defend T-W-C. Please, use examples next time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Atraeus,

I am soory that I have been busy my friend.. RL always has to take 1st place especially with my job.. So when at work on a lab top and trying to juggle incoming I try to keep it short sweet and direct.. I never try to use words to disguise what I would like to say.. So with that what did MF or myself need to answer to everyone as I seemed to miss it in between all of our bantering..

DeletedUser

[spoil]
I am soory that I have been busy my friend.. RL always has to take 1st place especially with my job.. So when at work on a lab top and trying to juggle incoming I try to keep it short sweet and direct.. I never try to use words to disguise what I would like to say.. So with that what did MF or myself need to answer to everyone as I seemed to miss it in between all of our bantering..
[/spoil]
No need to explain yourself Chuck, I already said "if you're busy, I understand."

Anyway, its understandable to lose track of things when a thread suddenly gets cluttered with anti-Atraeus smokescreens, but to answer your question, I believe you never responded to this. Now, you certainly don't have to, I was never asking you to, I was just surprised that you didn't and was pointing out this fact. Actually, to be more to the point, I'm surprised Cru didn't, considering its all about him and he's usually so vocal.

DeletedUser

Aw, Cru likes to respond as he does it will probably be very entertaining as it ususally is..

For myself.. I never tell my tribe everything, as a leader never has to explain himself nor disclose all details or arrangments I may make or come up with, my tribe has nevered question it.. They may answer and you may assume from it.. Those who truly know have remained vague as I am.. I have done what I thought best from us(MF) from the beginning of its formation.. BD's eating of our semi active players was better than Decide or Tardis eating them since they are allies with each other.. AS I stated earlier the lesser of evils. As for sitters.. Myself and Bad came from W5 and have always trusted each other so IF I would need a sitter I would defer to him if my tribe couldn't and Gisucan like wise from W13.. I respect his leadership from there when I was in a tribe that picked a fight with them.. I was the last man standing and had given his mates there he run for their mone,y. So we have repsect for each other.. We are however not allies.

Atraeus I am not sure if this is the answer you were looking for but this is ths start I would suggestion this though if you may want to start this as a new topic though lol..:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Fair enough. I got what I was looking for, so I don't mind dropping it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I guess getting to 600 villages first isn't a milestone :icon_neutral:

See you at 1,000 :icon_cool:

Can we take bets on when you think I'll reach 1,000 cities?

DeletedUser

Fair enough. I got what I was looking for, so I don't mind dropping it.

Wow, I only came here to ask if I was the last one to notice BD taking the world's top spot. Congratz to them with 39 members (merge not withstanding).

I do very much remember your comment about a seemed shared nobling of Miikkeeb and it pained me not to reply at the time but I give it to you and Badlapje, I do not know how to dedicate both time to in-game and PnP (mainly the reason I pop-in only on occasion). I had just taken some initiative in my w24 war and had no time do anything, just hit a million there. First world...first time :) Sad I know.

It pained me not to reply because at the time I had the mails to hand between me and Miikkeeb, a member of my tribe that I didn't know that well and was going no where. I asked him to be honest and say whether he really had time for this world? As I saw it, I could use his villages far more effectively as defense against Myob93 (thank goodness he's gone!).
The stats about Beaker123(we used to be in the same tribe though he has no love for me :icon_sad:) having taken some villages off of him was absolute news to me. There was nothing in our forum about it. I am obviously not vigilant enough with my tribes subtle affairs.

He told me this wasn't his main world and I could have his villages if I needed them, so he cleared them and I nobled.

That is all that was. I swear.

The current BD situation is rather tenuous. We know they don't work on the basis of personal PA's though Chuck knows a couple and I recently found out I know one from w24 as well.(that actually has nothing to do with anything, I just wanted to...'I don't know'). But as world politics change, I earned some respect for smashing some 75 TW Mistress nukes back in the day and DN declared on BD. (let's not forget I've lost quite a few villages to TW Mistress and Gicusan). THE declared on DECIDE(not in that order obviously).

You know we have more love for DECIDE and DN, so mutual interest. Far easier to have a border agreement at that stage.

...But, its like Chuck said. Things change. :icon_wink:...

That is exactly it.

I still naively see k45 as MF territory and when others have needed help with a common enemy, we have been auspicious.

Chuck indeed does so much behind the scenes of MF we have no idea but where important or interesting, he shares.
I don't like the relationship, I disclose everything I have with him, he's the one that keeps secrets...but I can't go on without him :icon_cry:
But then I'm not a co-duke so I have no say. I'm the useless Diplomat, that's why Tattoed(love this guy) officially took my spot on the Tribe Profile. :icon_cry:

Hopefully that answers (from my point of view) what you wanted to know Atra.

DeletedUser

So MF being sit by members from both Tardis and BD at some point. You can "respect" them for still being there, but it just shows how irrelevant that tribe really is.

Certainly shouldn't be in a "milestones" thread.

See, Chuck doesn't tell me anything. I had absolutely no idea all these words were flying around about MF. If I had known you would have all seen the sharp end of my Laptop's characters a loooooooong time ago.

Noobaxes, I trust Chuck has explained the sit situation sufficiently. To date I can count only 2 players ever being sat by BD and our conflict with DECIDE and those were extremely special occasions moooonths ago! TARDIS would have sat a member of my tribe over-my-dead-body! Do not take us for idiot and liars. We have fought of our own fruition.

Cececole I'll deal with you later. Bitterness isn't good! Don't lose a war and look for reason's to explain or divert attention (oops, I guess you haven't officially lost yet).
Leave MF out of your dislike of BD and THE. Just leave us to take villages quietly like we have been.

'Chuck, we're going to have words!'

DeletedUser66411

LOL as soon as I saw milestones had a new post I new thats what someone must have posted :p

DeletedUser

Everyone is busy shoveling snow.... 4 days ago I was enjoying watching the ladies in shorts, now they calling for nasty weather and the friggin "S" word again.