W30 Milestones

DeletedUser

A tribal accomplishment in our opinion, thanks to the always ready support of our mates!!!

Dalowin first to 100 million ODT and he beat the next closest by 12 mill!!!!

Well done bro :p

Opponents defeated
Total
Rank Name Defeated
1 dalowin 100,72 Mio.

inflrc

A tribal accomplishment in our opinion, thanks to the always ready support of our mates!!!

Dalowin first to 100 million ODT and he beat the next closest by 12 mill!!!!

Well done bro :p

Opponents defeated
Total
Rank Name Defeated
1 dalowin 100,72 Mio.

Don't forget our help :p
Without it, he wouldnt be there now

DeletedUser

Maybe this went unnoticed, or maybe it's not extremely notable...

In any case I think it's pretty sweet.

Congratz to BD and it's players for reaching 1 billion ODA (ingame) first!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79042

Congratz to BD and it's players for reaching 1 billion ODA (ingame) first!

1 Black Dawn 1.026,88 Mio.

I suppose we should most definetly call this a milestone. Congrats ! :)

Parm is 254 "cities" before the 1K milestone. Time Estimate?

robot out :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

1 Black Dawn 1.026,88 Mio.

I suppose we should most definetly call this a milestone. Congrats ! :)

Parm is 254 "cities" before the 1K milestone. Time Estimate?

robot out :icon_wink:

If I was able to farm I would get there a lot quicker but they're keeping my offences busy! If I were a guessing man, all going well I can hit the 1k mark by late October. I am accounting for incidents popping up that I cannot account for like exams etc. In reality though it could be longer depending upon many factors.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If I was able to farm I would get there a lot quicker but they're keeping my offences busy! If I were a guessing man, all going well I can hit the 1k mark by late October. I am accounting for incidents popping up that I cannot account for like exams etc. In reality though it could be longer depending upon many factors.

Dont discredit the "pajuno factor"

As the village leader and Micheal Jordan of BD, i have a distinct interest in keeping you from that 1k mark...

I bet in two months i am knocking on your front door personally....

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i am sure this is some kind of milestone....

1 Phoenix 630,36 Mio.
2 The Undecided 627,71 Mio.
3 Black Dawn 578,80 Mio.
4 The Hellestarian Empire 518,12 Mio.
5 Rage Against the Mod-machine 398,55 Mio.

Phoenx PWNING ODD, while still taking it to BD>.....

If its not a milestone, i dont care to hear your excuse why not...

:lol:

KarmaX

go for 1st to reach 700,00 Mio ODD milestone.. ! u can even carve it to 1000 if you piss more BD off. GL!

DeletedUser79042

I am accounting for incidents popping up that I cannot account for like exams etc. In reality though it could be longer depending upon many factors.

and then...

Dont discredit the "pajuno factor"
As the village leader and Micheal Jordan of BD, i have a distinct interest in keeping you from that 1k mark...
I bet in two months i am knocking on your front door personally....

Parm, make sure you start eyeballing the vicinity for Paj is unpredictable... If I were you, I would actually booby trap all abandoned villages of over 3k, that could be used as Paj's launchpads to get to your front (or rear) door. Paj would/should probably go for it sooner - not in 2 months, just for fun... (I would - go get him Paj! :axemen: :lol: )

Other than this small observation, I am almost confident that Parm will reach the 1 mil mark, alot sooner than October, his "speed" will only be regulated by himself alone and no other factors. I would say early September the most - even if Paj eventually shows up right in the middle of his domain :icon_wink:

BD's ODA 1 mil, (to be back on subject), is a great endeavour anyway, as it does demonstrate alot in terms of activity and rebuilt of a tribe.

robot out