W30 pnp/u.B.S. (UnBased Suppositions) thread

DeletedUser79042

After bonheur's ... suggestion

jesus..u guys really have time for PnP BS..maybe it's time to start new BS thread?;)
I fired up a new one :lol:

Scope: Post all you read in other threads and think that it REALLY belongs in this one as well, in relation to bonheur's proposal !

Additional: Writeup a percentage as well, from 0 up to 100% for achieving this thread's title in regards to the BS achieved :lol:

Today's example:

Michael Whittman' wrote:

Decide= BH meat shield. and you accuse us lolol
Score: 100% uBS ! :lol:

robot out :xmas tongue:

KarmaX

After bonheur's ... suggestion

I fired up a new one :lol:

Scope: Post all you read in other threads and think that it REALLY belongs in this one as well, in relation to bonheur's proposal !

Additional: Writeup a percentage as well, from 0 up to 100% for achieving this thread's title in regards to the BS achieved :lol:

Today's example:

Michael Whittman' wrote:

Score: 100% uBS ! :lol:

0% BS, 100% truth :p

DeletedUser79042

Karma (that was fast :)) your post according to this thread's scope proves my initial example ... right (you concur)!

Your post:

0% BS, 100% truth :p

= my post (the one in quotes) is 100% truth...

Maybe you would like to revise :lol:

DeletedUser

Karma, you do realize you quoted r2 so you are saying that you agree that what r2 said is 100% truth? I didn't realize we saw eye to eye on this issue.

KarmaX

So wats up with BH dividing into two?

Possibilities for Reason:

1. BH became a fan of DRIFT
2. BH has no room to shuffle players so they created another one.
3. Mass recruitment of players from other tribe and need more room. DECIDE? LEGION? PHOENX? :p
4. The robot upgraded his eyes into hypnotic beams, hypnotizing BH duke and dividing it into 2 tribe.
5. Simply God must be crazy!

DeletedUser79042

You are off topic Karma! Stop destroying my new thread if you please...

(and happy awakenings :lol:)

Anyway, I will put you on track :)

3. Mass recruitment of players from other tribe and need more room. DECIDE? LEGION? PHOENX? :p
4. The robot upgraded his eyes into hypnotic beams, hypnotizing BH duke and dividing it into 2 tribe.

100% uBS ! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Really???..they split in 2. One wonders why they would do that??? Maybe I should drop from RAM and take a looksy:icon_eek:

jakeeboy

Maybe if I asked nicely they would let me join. Now that they have all the space they good ask for :)

Michael Wittman

thankyou R2 for using my statement :) i call it how i see it. decide is no match for ram. they will be eaten and the only ones to gain from this war are RAM and BH.

Michael Wittman

Side 1:
Tribes: RAM
Side 2:
Tribes: DECIDE

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,252
Side 2: 465
Difference: 1,787

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 265
Side 2: 198
Difference: 67

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 20,786,666
Side 2: 3,893,228
Difference: 16,893,438

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,477,422
Side 2: 1,795,868
Difference: 681,554

chart

considering Decide was the tribe to launch on us and they had our players deep in their territory, this is turning nicely in our favor. this will likely suck up large amounts of BH support because a meat shield wouldnt be a proper meat shield if it was this weak.

Common BH, you know you encouraged them into war with us. at least have some feelings for what you have done :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser79042

decide is no match for ram. they will be eaten
100% uBS :icon_smile:

this will likely suck up large amounts of BH support
100% uBS :icon_smile: ... so - inevitably :

because a meat shield wouldnt be a proper meat shield if it was this weak.
100% uBS :lol:

That was a triple succesful 100% uBS HIT !!! Congrats !

I give you a redhead riding a fast car - living dangerously

[spoil]
bhodecide1.jpg

[/spoil]

to adress this new RAM approach, against BH now, and you keep insisting on the butcher talk :lol:

You guys are unbelievable sometimes . But still, I like you. This forum would not be funny at all without you - especially Karma (I declare myself a fan!) :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Much of the Decide losses are also against myself....

Total conquers against opposite side:
Decide =1 Lmawii=2
Side 1: 161
Side 2: 28
Difference: 133

chart

So you take me out of the picture (as this account is just downright pathetic! And I wasnt properly supported for a week and half going into the account) then RAM is actually winning the war....

-Spyke

DeletedUser79042

So you take me out of the picture (as this account is just downright pathetic! And I wasnt properly supported for a week and half going into the account)
0% uBS :icon_wink:

But why did you accept it anyway? And why did RAM insisted on carrying it along for the ride afterall ? Just for giggles? Spare us please :icon_neutral:

then RAM is actually winning the war....
100% uBS !

(I thought for a second that you would get away! But you did not fail me :lol:)

also
Michael Whittman :
BH and decide are spying on RAM

100% uBS :icon_biggrin:

robot out :xmas cool:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

0% uBS :icon_wink:

But why did you accept it anyway? And why did RAM insisted on carrying it along for the ride afterall ? Just for giggles? Spare us please :icon_neutral:

For giggles and the challange :p. Decide/BH chaps are always very entertaining to coverse with. Let alone slaughter their nukes.

100% uBS !

(I thought for a second that you would get away! But you did not fail me :lol:)

Rephrase: Against decide :p. Statwise. :lol:

DeletedUser

Wittman

If you just change the time frame, you get a whole different view of what is really happening.

If you take out one Decide account that was isolated, you also get a whole different picture.

However, few things remain such as your total lack of respect for anything outside of RAM, your ability to torque stats and your propension to selfproclaim RAM's greatness.

Also make sure to thank Spyker that is actually saving RAM's face here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael Wittman

yes and if we take out one ram account you can say the same. what other ram account are they eating big time. and i used the last month because that is how the war is currently going. if you want to dwell on how it went in the past you can but i dont see why

jakeeboy

I am pretty sure everyone in RAM respects Phoenx quite a bit. They have done a pretty good job of nom nom noming D2 and Aldion and holding us back in K65 and 75.
(Though I would say the Nads recruits have let you down a little). But DECIDE hasn't done anything to earn our respect... yet.

(then again I reckon Chamincha could Decide some respect ;)