W30 pnp/u.B.S. (UnBased Suppositions) thread

DeletedUser79042

Karma-x wrote:

RAM will be back up soon :p
100% uBS !!! The name maybe. The rest (statistics, forums, players etc etc) no...

calarasi wrote:
I smell BH split caused this.
R2d2 is to be blamed as someone said he made BH to split :)
Falowing this ideea RAM duke got drunk, under R2d2 hipnotic atacks he disbanded.

I predict BH and RAm will merge :)
1000% uBS !!! (gold medalist :lol:)

robot out :xmas tongue:

Last edited:

DeletedUser79042

art-1 wrote:

I wouldnt consider it a victory or defeat for anyone in any tribe on w30. Its a minor bump in the road.

aaaaaaaand (due to minor bump explanation provided :))

100% uBS !!

Congrats! You just made it to this thread art :lol:

robot out :xmas smile:

DeletedUser

lol r2 posting twice... now i know you know better then that;) but yeah i have to agree thats is 100% uBS

DeletedUser

art-1 wrote:

aaaaaaaand (due to minor bump explanation provided :))

100% uBS !!

Congrats! You just made it to this thread art :lol:

robot out :xmas smile:

Why not 1000%? Damnit I feel under achieved.

DeletedUser

lol r2 posting twice... now i know you know better then that;) but yeah i have to agree thats is 100% uBS

R2's 100% and smurks 100% makes it 200%, that still leaves me 800% short of a full picnic...

crimsonking1999

you are still 22 members (and especially 1) short to believe your disappearing "act" justification Karma. I do believe that speaking about hacking at forums is bannable and furthermore noone would like to see RAM go. Noone except some of you guys who just - maybe got sick of the internal disputes. Man up and admit this and I suggest you reedit your first post. As for the 3-day truce period, yes most people here are good people playing a game. Not trying to conquer the real world. Glad to see that you are reforming. We all are. Take that to the bank. But spare us the hacking bs if you please.

robot out :xmas confused:

100% ubs

DeletedUser

grading for the entire thread

50% uBS

Dont matter how ya read it, sideways upside down or backwards, you can still only believe half of it

DeletedUser79042

50% uBS

Dont matter how ya read it, sideways upside down or backwards, you can still only believe half of it

0% uBS :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

RAM's disbandment and subsequent management shakeups (hello, Spykie and RHCP ... seeya, MBerns, I won't miss you) will cause a temporary flurry of activity that will quickly settle down into the same ol' RAM.

jakeeboy

only Noob can say it ...

i did not even touch Lmawii acc after you took it, DECIDE smashed you without me.

pffft, BH did a lot of the damage on that account. And I respect them ;)

(though I don't like some of their players)

DeletedUser79042

pnp ... is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind.

50% uBS ! :lol:

DeletedUser79042

The moment I saw this post by Karma, I remembered this thread of mine...

Saying again, OD doesn't prove anything. If i find tons of nukes at home of some noobs and i kill them, it still won't prove how skilled I am. Likewise if Chamicha has no.1 ODA, it only means he got lucky to hit lot of easy villages. There are lot of candidates who are as strong as or better than Chamicha :p. So, it is fruitless to find out who is the strongest one. Just strong is good enough to know :p

1000 % UBS and disrespectful approach to the Nr.1 ODA player since noobaxes WAS fighting. Better read and try to memorise Bull's post on the ODA issue and infrilc's on ODD and just delete your post. Or even better try to reach Cham's ODA. Never going to happen. Not unless Cham stops playing.:icon_rolleyes:

I did not want to populate the so called "owned by Phoenx" :icon_wink: thread once more, so I bumped this.