W30: Propaganda in Pictures

xinryr

I was going to do more with this but I am lazy and have a math test I need to start studying yesterday...so here you go :)

358c95w.jpg

MR.MR

Common Xinny,
Phoenx should be Moltres, #146, because Moltres is a Phoenx.
220px-146Moltres.png

OR Machamp because Machamp is like the baddest ass pokemon in the first 150.
170px-068Machamp.png

RAM = Rhydon or Rhyhorn (they rammed people) #111/112.
220px-112Rhydon.png

If you go by public opinion of the tribe, Chansey would be applicable.
210px-113Chansey.png

BH = Houndoom (#229). One berzerk hound.
170px-229Houndoom.png

BD = Ghastly is ok, but I think Gengar is more suited because he is bigger, badder, darker (#94)
190px-094Gengar.png

THE = I would think of Venusaur. Venusaur has strong offensive attacks, but also has other ways to subdue enemies (Stun Spore, Sleep Powder, PoisonPowder, Leech) and THE has shown that they can attack aggressively but also use a number of varying methods to successfully subdue enemies, whether you agree with them or not.
210px-003Venusaur.png

Alternatively, BD is Nidoking and THE is Nidoqueen because they both state that they are married to the end. (no offense to THE, just that BD is considered the badder-ass of the two of you, so they get to be Nidoking :p)
BD:
210px-034Nidoking.png
THE:
180px-031Nidoqueen.png

to take it further:

LoEN = Snorlax. They kinda sit and sleep, do nothing of any big importance for most of the time, except for when they were woken up by Templarz and had a small fight... kinda like when you wake Snorlax up with the pokeflute and battle him briefly... then he either is defeated or captured by you. Right now they are battling with Templarz, and time will tell what the end result will be.
220px-143Snorlax.png

TARDIS = Golem. Very tough tribe, tough defensive pokemon (TARDIS had phenomenal snipers/defenders) but ended up using Selfdestruct by passing sit to that one noob and then activity going away all while fighting BD (not a dig at you guys, respect for declaring on BD).
220px-076Golem.png

LEGI0N family = Metapod. I hear they are only good at stacking from what I read on the forums. Metapod were only good at Hardening (unless you evolved them from Caterpie and they only had a weak Tackle attack)
130px-011Metapod.png

Die./D2 = Wobbuffet. That is just a useless Pokemon, and when they were fighting Phoenx, the tribe was fairly useless. If anybody has a suggestion for a more present representation, lemme know.
130px-202Wobbuffet.png

Drift = Magikarp. Pretty much a tribe full of dead accounts, or accounts that aren't wanted in RAM and the dukes are waiting for the players to get bored and quit... Maybe one or two will get lucky and level up and evolve into something grand (Gyrados) and move to RAM.
150px-129Magikarp.png

DECIDE = Psyduck... that pokemon was always confused and you guys are the Undecided still...
054Psyduck.png

~B~ = Krabby. Haha you guys got crabs, and SFC is like a VD... look at what happened to TARDIS when he infected them.
150px-098Krabby.png

The rest of the tribes don't even warrant a cool rating, they are all Ratatas and Pidgeys, bothersome and waiting to be killed, just as Ratata and Pidgey would always bother you like 100000000 times each time you ran back and forth between Pallet Town and Veridian City when you just started.

150px-019Rattata.png
130px-016Pidgey.png

xD

Sneggy- if you feel this is out of place here, please start a new thread with it rather than delete it.

Last edited:

spleen mage

I'v got to admit, that whole pokemon thing was very good, lulz.

DeletedUser79042

@ xinxy and asala:

Robotic Batteries died out on me from laughter... :lol:

robot is now on hybernating mode and on ... solar power :icon_eek:

xinryr

asa I was going to do something like that but I didn't have time. I loved what you did :) And chansey/blissey is a tank :O

xinryr

And wobbaffete is a beast o_O I don't know what it's doing next to the words useless.

MR.MR

Chansey is a hugger (remember, it works in all the pokecenters) (public opinion of TWC). Thick skinned, high defense (RAM has so many villas they can stack really really high).

Wobbuffet is absolutely worthless. Have you seen the pokemon episodes? Team Rocket has one and it is always popping up and screwing up their plans...

xinryr

Chansey is a hugger (remember, it works in all the pokecenters) (public opinion of TWC). Thick skinned, high defense (RAM has so many villas they can stack really really high).

Wobbuffet is absolutely worthless. Have you seen the pokemon episodes? Team Rocket has one and it is always popping up and screwing up their plans...

Chansey has enough HP and a broad enough moveset to kill anything or at least outstall it to death.

Wobaffette can counter anything, keeps enemies from switching out, and can be a great deffensive pokemon or even die just to take a heavy sweeper down.

The tv show has nothing to do with the actual games :p

edit: um...why am I arguing about this? :D

DeletedUser

Xinny and Asa ... I may die from the intense Pokemon geek-dom flowing through this post. :lol:

MR.MR

The funniest part Cy? I haven't played the Pokemon games for more than 2 years now, this is solid memory... the later pokemon (Gold/Silver) my cartridges quit saving 4-5 years ago, so it has been blue/red/yellow since :p Got every single pokemon that can be found on red cartridge, some 110+

@ Xinny- There are chansey's in the pokecenters in some of the games too. Wobbuffet is useless in the TV show.

xinryr

Gold and silver did that to a lot of people, nothing is sadder than a ten year old xinny without his pokemon :(