W30: Propaganda in Pictures

xinryr

I'm the one with the question mark :3 Nice picture, even if it made me sorta angry :)

*feels compelled to make something about BD*

KarmaX

Ya ya.. I love that phrase, u missed the translation :p.. !! I know you want to show you like small kitties, big ones comming for you :icon_twisted: BTW does that make me "Top Cat" ?

Last edited:

xinryr

212fwjq.jpg

Prolly not amazing. I didn't spend a lot of time making it perfect, so don't be too hard on me :S

KarmaX

i think he used one of the lifelines.. !! You should be crossing it out.. !! :p

tangotemptress

No wonder Paj is the protagonist in most pictures so far... And a pity he stopped interviews imo.

He interviewed me in the last edition of the Blog... so I guess he didn't exactly stop :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I didn't know tigers hunted rabbits... :icon_confused:

Hehe, nice one ChamichA! :lol:

I'll re-post a semi-old one, and maybe put another one together later.

DECIDEhoff.png

DeletedUser79042

That credit card ^^ is probably the best - maybe we should make another contest afterall !

DeletedUser

@ AK, That always makes me laugh, and i kind like the map monster one from the first page...good stuff...

DeletedUser

I was hoping this thread would pick up.

I have to give a shout out to Pinky, Stiki (made me laugh out loud), Xinryr, ChamichA (its so very true) and of course AK (though I should probably remind everyone, particularly any new folk, that I am no longer playing, and the player that wrote that was not me, but the player that took over the account after I left). Most of all, Spleen, as always, you deserve an award for your awesome contributions here. Speaking of which... Xinryr, are you forgetting something?

Last edited by a moderator:

xinryr

Hm? And you owe me like three weeks of pms! (not skype, I can't get on it right now)

DeletedUser

Hm? And you owe me like three weeks of pms! (not skype, I can't get on it right now)

Has it been that long? Interesting. I have been comitting my talents on a more RL level. Its been distracting to say the least. I'll check your PMs now.

In the meantime, I have to say to everyone here putting up pics, keep 'em coming! This is a very cool idea, and everything up so far is quite good.

xinryr

Has it been that long? Interesting. I have been comitting my talents on a more RL level. Its been distracting to say the least. I'll check your PMs now.

In the meantime, I have to say to everyone here putting up pics, keep 'em coming! This is a very cool idea, and everything up so far is quite good.

It was probably more like three days, but I have a very warped sense of time :D

So you put your talents on a rl level? So you cook cereal and teach your children how to play violent video games, in other words :p

DeletedUser

It was probably more like three days, but I have a very warped sense of time :D

So you put your talents on a rl level? So you cook cereal and teach your children how to play violent video games, in other words :p

Technically, its been thereabout two weeks since I was last on, and no, I am teaching my children how to be politicians dontcha know? And every politician can tell you that rap music, video games, an education and South Park leads children to murderous debauchery, so I had to stop letting them play Gears of War 2; which was a shame, since my oldest was so close to getting the Seriously 2.0 achievement. Well, what can you do? Guess he will just have to stick with Mario Kart - his political career depends on it.