W31 barbs

DeletedUser70102

Definately no.

I think raising it to 3k mad the world change.

Im not ready for another change lol.

DeletedUser

Them villages are just from sae.

56 over the last week SOG fam. has taken from you.

LOL

what can i do are you kidding me, you bunch of noobs if you dunno (sog) are mass attacking me cause you cant play 1v1, if it would be like this, i would just freaking smash ur ass and rim you from the game, and btw, 56 isnt a lot because they are all from me, believe me, its just the beginning and I hope that you will die slowly, in the front of ur computer, wasting the time of ur life, this is why i dont care if i get rimmed, hahahaha sog vs trilicno

you noob

DeletedUser70102

Stragety and tactics thats all.

And do you think your the only one?

Avatrix and apache are also dieing off.

You are just the frontline to us and we will conquer it.

DeletedUser70293

Speaking of Avatrix, you realize he is due to go barb any day now right? I suppose that makes you want to scoop him up faster so the stats can look good for a short while.

DeletedUser70102

IDK really we just saw him as a target :p

I could of swore i had a report of him attacking me (when i was sitting another account) not long ago, oh well.

DeletedUser

the 1/2 of avatrix went barbarians, apachechief was alone in an island on sog, I am on the frontlines and thanks for OD i really love you guys (L)

Darkblade222

I think its a great idea ... who wants to have fun when you can noble barbs :icon_rolleyes: they should only be aloud to 1k or 2k them moving it up to 3k was a mistake :lol: the only barbs worth it are the 8k+ ones which still have troops in :icon_wink:

DeletedUser70293

I think its a great idea ... who wants to have fun when you can noble barbs :icon_rolleyes: they should only be aloud to 1k or 2k them moving it up to 3k was a mistake :lol: the only barbs worth it are the 8k+ ones which still have troops in :icon_wink:

To hell with 8k+, 9k barbs are the only barbs I'd even consider taking.

Darkblade222

fair do's thats you but i bet if there were one right next to you you wouldnt hesitate lol

Darkblade222

o no one village which i couldnt possibly take strait away from you :icon_rolleyes: when you manage it then i will give you your credit ... for clearing it for me :icon_wink:

DeletedUser70293

Now all I need is a village near RIE with an 8k barb somewhere near it.

Darkblade222

Lol go for it be my guest i love it when people prenoble villages for me :icon_wink:

Darkblade222

stack it all you like at that distance it will make no difference :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

3k barbs are farms, in RIE if you noble a 3k barb they noble you :lol:

DeletedUser

Likewise in HELL! as well as most decent tribes on this world.

Yeah, only ex player barbs are really acceptable (5k and upwards) and if you are trying to spread into a certain territory (Say you were in K69 and needed to get into K31)

DeletedUser70293

I always look for +6k barbs when moving to another area, I go for around 9k barbs in new areas.