W32 Coplayer

DeletedUser

hey guys - W32 basically has the same settings as W10, although we have paladins and bonus villages too. As you know, compared to W10, it's still in very early stages too, comparatively.

I'm stumped trying to find a co-player for my account and am looking outside my normal sphere of influence.

I'm co-duke of a rank #36 rim tribe which consists of just 26 players, many of whom are experienced veterans of worlds such as this one, including one or two ex-Die/CTRL members I believe. We are currently the #1 ranked tribe in our main continent and have current mounting tension and wars with a larger tribe in a neighbouring continent. We have no allies, few NAPs and maintain a philosophy of nobling anything we can. We don't do tribalhugs.

here is our tribal file: http://www.twstats.com/en32/index.php?page=tribe&fi=1&id=8144

Anyway, my time is limited at the moment and I want a contingency set up so that if I am unable to play in the future, my coplayer can take over the account completely. I am in England (+0GMT) time.

Naturally if I take someone on as a co-player here, I will reduce my rank to baron as is the smart thing to do when you haven't already established trust with that person.

Anyone interested?

DeletedUser

Nope paladin worlds suck worst addition to the game ever

DeletedUser

Meh the paladin doesnt affect the game that much. Everyone here seems to be enjoying themselves. Certainly there is no discussion on w32 forums complaining about them. Realistically too, when you have a lot of villages you still only have one paladin, so their effect is minimal at best. Not worth worrying about IMO.

DeletedUser

bonus villages also suck another silly thing in the game

DeletedUser

Oh well I'll probably have my home internet back shortly and then can sort things with a sitter anyway.

DeletedUser

Why is it the worst addition ever?

Because it requires thought and strategy to an amazing 1 village per player?

The fact items are randomly found takes away the level playing field to the game ^.^

DeletedUser

Well I would not mind, although i wish I would have stuck with W32 from the beginning, I was going to join Hate. with Elise, but I went inactive.