W32 player pics

DeletedUser

no. we have seen the end of wars and were still here. :icon_cool:
Last I heard Hunty said you weren't done with the HKM war? :icon_surprised:

Were freeing the citizens, not stabbing them, were stabbing the taliban with our blades of freedom :icon_cool:

(who else really, really wants a freedom blade?)

Don't comment on crap you know nothing about. Iraq and Taliban have nothing to do with each other ya mong. Shh?

And don't say "we" (were), as if to say yourself. You're not doing anything. It's people like you that go and order fake medals and wear them on rememberance days (eg. ANZAC day), and tell fake war stories of how many you killed in 'nam and how you ate a rat 'cos you were starvin. Grow one, and "shh" (putting it politely) on shit you know nothing about.

DeletedUser

do you still see them on the map?

Negative ghostrider.

Apparently, a little birdy tells me they're all refugee's running from blah blah and the whole of the SW is Time's, so they have no Time for other wars. Too busy thinking about owning the whole world in 5 years time rather than what's happening now.

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Apparently, a little birdy tells me they're all refugee's running from blah blah and the whole of the SW is Time's, so they have no Time for other wars.

what are you talking about, w32 belongs to time.

DeletedUser

what are you talking about, w32 belongs to time.

I dunno if that's modesty or just plain being up yourself. :icon_neutral:

Time is rank #1, sure. Yes you have a great member base, also. I'll give ya's that. Your plotting on the map however leaves you much more vulnerable to attack than [H], and B.B.S.

Just a slight slip up from you boys and gals and your <30 active members are as good as gone. You can dispute it all you like, but you, I, and everyone know it's fact. You're trying to hide it, and your PnP by certain Time players are proof if you have even just half an eye open while reading these forums. Your sitting ducks. You guys aren't the tribe you once were.

I'm not saying this because we're currently winning (by a very small margin at that), I'm saying it because it's my honest opinion. Shred me all you like. I can't wait. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I dunno if that's modesty or just plain being up yourself. :icon_neutral:

Time is rank #1, sure. Yes you have a great member base, also. I'll give ya's that. Your plotting on the map however leaves you much more vulnerable to attack than [H], and B.B.S.

Just a slight slip up from you boys and gals and your <30 active members are as good as gone. You can dispute it all you like, but you, I, and everyone know it's fact. You're trying to hide it, and your PnP by certain Time players are proof if you have even just half an eye open while reading these forums. Your sitting ducks. You guys aren't the tribe you once were.

I'm not saying this because we're currently winning (by a very small margin at that), I'm saying it because it's my honest opinion. Shred me all you like. I can't wait. :icon_razz:

one thing. please prove the highlighted statement.

DeletedUser

Seeing as you said please, I will.

You're not Hate.

It's that simple. :icon_idea:

if thats what you actually meant then yeah your right but if its what i think you meant your wrong for the pure fact you never said it when asked. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

if thats what you actually meant then yeah your right but if its what i think you meant your wrong for the pure fact you never said it when asked. :icon_wink:

Why would I mean somthing you think I meant? I meant what I "actually meant". :icon_eek:

What didn't I say when asked? You're not Hate. ... And by saying that I don't mean just a different name. There's no way you'd have seen Hate. back in the glory days be all "sorry guys, we'll brb. just nobling ourselves".

You're not the tribe you once were.

Before you or someone butts in, I know [H] aren't what we once were but we know it. We're better. :icon_razz: (Gotta lols at the bait taker :icon_wink:)

Rsviper

hmm...not sure what ur thinking but im pretty sure its not what im thinking....and i think that what im thinking is what X is thinking but what he's said isnt what hes actually thinking......he thought hed write what he thought u might be thinking abt him actually thinkin abt u guyz.

Lot of brainstorming going on over here.

DeletedUser

And so much thanks to all of you for taking this thread so far off topic, it forgot what it started out as. Its a pics thread, not a place to discuss w32 politics and whose got the bigger ego. Get over it already and post a pic or just shut the hell up. Your back and forth volleying over no pic like posts is getting annoying.

Sincerely,
Daysteppr

DeletedUser

Why would I mean somthing you think I meant? I meant what I "actually meant". :icon_eek:

What didn't I say when asked? You're not Hate. ... And by saying that I don't mean just a different name. There's no way you'd have seen Hate. back in the glory days be all "sorry guys, we'll brb. just nobling ourselves".

You're not the tribe you once were.

Before you or someone butts in, I know [H] aren't what we once were but we know it. We're better. :icon_razz: (Gotta lols at the bait taker :icon_wink:)

saying and meaning can be very different. and i shall leave it at that. gotta lols at the shit stirrer. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Don't comment on crap you know nothing about. Iraq and Taliban have nothing to do with each other ya mong. Shh?

And don't say "we" (were), as if to say yourself. You're not doing anything. It's people like you that go and order fake medals and wear them on rememberance days (eg. ANZAC day), and tell fake war stories of how many you killed in 'nam and how you ate a rat 'cos you were starvin. Grow one, and "shh" (putting it politely) on shit you know nothing about.

Someone took quite a bit of offense to what I said for no good reason, I said "we" as in Americans, and I do know quite a bit about it, my Older brother just got back from Iraq a few months ago and he's told me what goes on over there, it's not very smart to go off on someone and attack them personally before you know who they are, it makes you look like an idiot.

Edit: And I think it'd be pretty hard for an 18 year old to pretend to be a vietnam vet. Just another example of why your a moron who should think before typing insults. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Someone took quite a bit of offense to what I said for no good reason, I said "we" as in Americans, and I do know quite a bit about it, my Older brother just got back from Iraq a few months ago and he's told me what goes on over there, it's not very smart to go off on someone and attack them personally before you know who they are, it makes you look like an idiot.

Edit: And I think it'd be pretty hard for an 18 year old to pretend to be a vietnam vet. Just another example of why your a moron who should think before typing insults. :)

your calling him a moron while telling him to think before insulting someone.

hypocrite much?

DeletedUser

That was a joke, please see the smiley face.

Edit: Of course you totally ignore what I was actually saying, and make a negative remark about the joke I tried to make.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You relating the Taliban to Iraq show's you're informant/brother knows as much as a twig. I'll leave it at that, due to Day's post (he's always right). You can reply to me via PM if you'd like to continue this. It doesn't need to be continued, tho.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I agree. Jinxie should post more pics :lol: I r stalking ya :icon_twisted: you hawt :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Yeah, I agree. Jinxie should post more pics :lol: I r stalking ya :icon_twisted: you hawt :icon_redface:

lol, and here i remember when i made that sig for her and she asked me to removed a certain phrase from it because she thought it was incorrect :lol: