W33 Blog

DeletedUser

New blogs out I delayed as long as i could .

Will be missing a short extract but can be updated ...

DeletedUser

Cool !!

Keep up the great work !!

Always something that we are looking forward to .

DeletedUser

New blog out just war time stats ops last few months .

While compiling next blog

DeletedUser

These forums are dead :(

I hoped the blog would bring some life up here :/

It seems to have flooded my mail box but done nothing here :(

*Update*
New blog will be out soon :)

Well seeing as we have a war that will decide the world and we have flamed each side to death there really isnt very much to talk about. Until something interesting happens like, I duno a major player from LEGION quitting maybe, then there will be no big news.

And that's why I called everyone whiners! I'm glad you guy's are seeing it too, there is no news, just talking/whining about the same stuff over and over again :). And that's why I just write crap now and then lately, instead of getting into another discussion about stuff that happened months ago, and has been argued and flamed over numerous times ^^.

DeletedUser

Wholeheartedly agree! There is the odd good comment here and there as one wades through the trash. Simply a shame many on all sides turn it into endless debates. Hence I enjoy diverting a topic at times. Apologies to the serious people out there ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And that's why I called everyone whiners! I'm glad you guy's are seeing it too, there is no news, just talking/whining about the same stuff over and over again :). And that's why I just write crap now and then lately, instead of getting into another discussion about stuff that happened months ago, and has been argued and flamed over numerous times ^^.

you do know that quotes from august :)

But hey there are some things every so often :)

DeletedUser

well, I didn't vote on the packet price ... coz it really makes no difference, so I wldn't take that as a factor to consider, I'm sure alot of ppl did the same. nice job otherwise :)

edit: oh nd, go rhand!! :p