w33, in battles

• Thread starter DeletedUser81101
  • Start date

DeletedUser81101

Well theres no activity left here... so lets try make some :)

HAWKS have beaten: Morph!, Who?
TW have beaten:
LEGION have beaten: E=MC2, DETOX, OTTO, wtm
E=MC2 have beaten: KDK
DETOX have beaten: Who?
Who? have beaten: Watch!
LKJ have beaten: wtm
OB have beaten: TMF, EO, Sancak

Some of the greatest ops:
IFY op #1 (failed)
IFY op #2 (failed)
Merrak (success)
Baeze (success - rimmed)
Turkey for christmas (success)
Soul12 (success - rimmed)
Rhandaltor (success)
Saurabh001 (success)

W33; the gangbang war world:
E=MC2, F=MA vs KDK
Hawks, DETOX, LEGION vs Who?
Watch!, DETOX, Hawks vs. Morph!
TW, Hawks vs. E=MC2
TW, Hawks, E=MC2, DETOX vs. LEGION

The most feared/reveared/respected:
IFeelYou
Impulses
Faramirfox (original)
Papoomio (original)
PaliDan.
Pimpjam
Acid Burn247
Mavarok

And the most feared tribes
Who?
LEGION
Hawks

Now flame away my pretties!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

TW, Hawks, E=MC2, DETOX vs. LEGION

Ahem before that it was detox with legion :p

Edit;

Just to be on that list of brilliant players is compliment enough.

DeletedUser

I seem, to remember DETOX was the sister tribe LEGION.... What happened?

DeletedUser

Lol Detox left after merging with Legion because they felt they did not get enough help in the south.

Now look at the south it seems their hypothesis was correct....

DeletedUser

yh thats on their :p

Legions christmas op ?

May not have been a great success but landing a few seconds and even one a second before deadline day has got to count as a good op ?

bhgaming

don't forget about OB :)

we got rid of TMF, EO, Great, and Sancack

DeletedUser

Pretty sure your list of The most feared/reveared/respected is missing quite a few people... The #1 player for instance?

DeletedUser

the #1 player who is he?it amazing i havent heard of him :D

DeletedUser81101

I never raised an eye to stiker, was much more concerned about the people behind him. IFY never held high regards of him either, nor anyone in central w33 that I know of.
Sure he's decent, but nothing special.

These are my opinions, feel free to voice your own.

With regards to Who? being the most feared tribe in w33... its simple... the gangbang against who? was begun to stop us ending the world before this world even started... thats fear right?

Hawks never beat E=MC2, LEGION beat them. (in this instance beaten means the tribe is no more)

DeletedUser

LEGION didn't beat E=MC, Drunkie. The decision to merge the tribe into Hawks was made before war ever broke out between LEGION and E=MC.

DeletedUser

If any credit belongs to anyone for the nonexistence of E=MC, then it can only go to HAWKS who were sending the most effective attacks overall around the time that the majority of top E=MC players left the world with no advance notice to those whom leadership was then handed to. Immediately following that point in time the decision was made to change direction, with full knowledge the tribe of E=MC would later cease to exist.

DeletedUser81101

the most responsible for E=MC2 dying was thegame, he destroyed that tribe.
LEGION were destroying E=MC2, absolutely pummeling them even. we gained complete control in 2 continents (and presence in many more) in a very short time, if not for LEGIONs complete destruction of E=MC2, they would not have felt the need to merge with Hawks. can't deny it :)

DeletedUser

Legion can not even begin to make claim that they took down emc and fma. The scientists were an ineffective group. From what I recall, the old HAS tribe was more effective in taking them out. That coupled with the effectiveness of TW with Hawks support, the scientists new that they would not last long in a fight on 3 fronts. Hawks and most of the members of HAS also realized that if the war against the scientist continued, they would defeat the scientists. This victory would come at a cost of dimminished numbers of available nukes and fewer troops to defend against the inevitable attacks from Legion.

I will grant you that the cause of the scientists epic failure was due to lack of cohesiveness and coordination.

DeletedUser

LEGION were destroying E=MC2, absolutely pummeling them even. we gained complete control in 2 continents (and presence in many more) in a very short time, if not for LEGIONs complete destruction of E=MC2, they would not have felt the need to merge with Hawks. can't deny it :)

We've been through this before, E was already dead/merging before Legion officially launched on them, aside from the few skirmishes here and there.

So I'd say the amount of time Hawks were fighting E trumps the short time in which Legion started to...

DeletedUser

You might want to check your timeline. E=MC2 began it's merger into Hawks on Feb 22nd '10. Up to that point Hawks had taken 963 E vils during our 4 month war...with an approx 600 conquer lead to finish the war...Legion was only at 61 conquers...most of which was only gifts or skirmish related conquers up to that point.

Yes Legion did proceed to conquer more E vils after the merger, or rather what was left of E...during the next 7 months...for a total 798.

Considering the circumstances I don't think Legion can take credit for winning a war against E, but rather pigging backing on work Hawks had already done.

DeletedUser

And to any other quotes on this subject......

The reason E=MC went is the departure of all bar two of their elite. The cause of that departure is known to a couple and I can always get in contact with them. However this was certainly before any business with Legion, and the greatest pressure was felt from Hawk players, not TW players. HAS was a joke and it was with great pleasure that its amoral leader was rimmed at a later point in time.

Two people were left in charge of E=MC when the elite left: myself and thegame45. No-one else can claim any special knowledge of who forced what or that this happened because of that. The fact is that the almost immediate decision was to change diplomacy radically and merge into Hawks, which was to be done in stages. With such a major gap made by the departure of the elite, no other option was sensible and past dealings with one or two in Legion showed little of the type of tribe we wanted to be part of, whereas Hawks had made a favourable impression. The decision made then has never been regretted.

Quit any form of debating as it is that simple.

DeletedUser81101

if not for E=MC2 being enemies of LEGION, they would not have merged into Hawks (as hawks were their enemies)... but they allied with their enemies to fight a bigger cause (LEGION).