W33 Players

DeletedUser

Someone else tought that during our fun mail time.. :icon_cry:

O hai, dat was me :lol:

I haz question for w33? How many spears until you guys start farming? I am getting impatient :icon_evil: I figured anywhere between 7-13, but... so slow...

DeletedUser

O hai, dat was me :lol:

I haz question for w33? How many spears until you guys start farming? I am getting impatient :icon_evil: I figured anywhere between 7-13, but... so slow...

I'm waiting for 9 before I start, maybe 8 though because it's slow.

Edit: Might just wait for 12 tbh.

Last edited by a moderator:

LastApparatus

With 8 spears, you lose 1 spear unless you get -24% or -25%, then you lose 2. With 9 spears, you'll only lose 1 spears (unless wall/troops change things) I don't suggest 7 spears, because -21% to -25% make you lose 2. Sure, it's all chance, but minimize your chances with 8 spears, or completely get rid of the possibility to lose 2 with 9 spears.

DeletedUser

I got bored and sent out an attack with 6. Lost 1, and got more iron than I'd have liked, but it did break up the monotony between tribe invites in my reports. >P

DeletedUser

That's why I'm waiting for 12, as at this stage, more attacks = more losses. Often with deficits in wood as if you attack with 6, lose 1 you're unlikely to be bringing 50 wood home.

DeletedUser

Oh, I agree, attacking with 6 is completely pointless. I'm confident I'll bounce back, though.

Ah patience - my least favourite virtue.

DeletedUser

73 with -24 luck and you don't lose any. :(

I'm certainly going for more like 20 spear 5 sw.

DeletedUser51390

im here in this world

Drunk in the morning is the name <<< new name ftw:icon_twisted:

played w30 as pinkpanther?? got bored quick with bp so long and quit days after it ended with a rank of 6th oda

im here looking for some fun and possibly a coplayer for this world. i have a new job and cant play as much as i used to. im pretty experianced and always do well in any world ive played..(dont go by w23 im currently giving away villages to move into the core to help a friend as his moral basher..also explains my sig)

the account was just created and hacking the account would be pointless for you to do you will gain nothing from it aside from a new account. pw is different from anything ive ever used.

anyway if your interested igm me and you will find me to be a clas act and agressive gamer :0

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good day w33, you may not know me, this is my first world. I know some of names here, including LA, spag, and many more. ;) Have fun and happy hunting guys.

DeletedUser

Good day w33, you may not know me, this is my first world. I know some of names here, including LA, spag, and many more. ;) Have fun and happy hunting guys.

Your not new....You cant be new to an online game and yet know some people on it. That and you just said in the other thread that your not new.

DeletedUser

Here, but only playing seriously if I find a half decent tribe before nobles are out.