W33 Wars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser70401

Well.. seems like Reborn is taking a turn for the worse, your lucky you got out when you did there are some who can still get, by while others are being chewed up like fat kid on a tasty bit of liquorice..

Me personally - im having diffrent problems all together my friendly neighbours, may be giving me a little bit of a rough day but it's ok..im fine.. :icon_wink: Alots happening atm but everyone seems to busy throwing nukes and shuffling troops, no one has the time too talk about it..

It really is a matter of time before there somthing to be discussed and be sure i'll be there too throw in my share of visicous words..:icon_evil:

Edit - Deathguysor?... please don't tell me your Warlord zujin.(ex reborn)..

DeletedUser

Well Marv is fighting the inactives, and it seems K42 is just in a massive mess, It seems F=MA are trying to fight off everyone else in the K. Most notably KDK,-WG-, REJECT, and Shindo

DeletedUser

umm... we got a message from reborn that they are disbanding?

got a message from red that they are disbanding.?

barely 24 hours after nukes started flying...

seems like a ploy to me... but who knows.

DeletedUser

Well.. seems like Reborn is taking a turn for the worse, your lucky you got out when you did there are some who can still get, by while others are being chewed up like fat kid on a tasty bit of liquorice..

Me personally - im having diffrent problems all together my friendly neighbours, may be giving me a little bit of a rough day but it's ok..im fine.. :icon_wink: Alots happening atm but everyone seems to busy throwing nukes and shuffling troops, no one has the time too talk about it..

It really is a matter of time before there somthing to be discussed and be sure i'll be there too throw in my share of visicous words..:icon_evil:

Edit - Deathguysor?... please don't tell me your Warlord zujin.(ex reborn)..

well GL to u guys. :icon_wink:
and yes it is me :icon_cool:.

DeletedUser

got a message from red that they are disbanding.?

barely 24 hours after nukes started flying...

seems like a ploy to me... but who knows.

I was sitting knethics yesterday i guess he will thank you for the odd. But dont tell me your out of firepower because that was a lot of nukes :icon_razz:

DeletedUser71870

Well what happend to evoke once again?Again they will change the name?

DeletedUser

They are deciding upon a name they may well keep evoke but who knows :O

DeletedUser70401

deathguysor said:
well GL to u guys. :icon_wink:
and yes it is me :icon_cool:.

URGHHH.. you really did piss me off how you led some pathetic so called "operations" which failed.. in all honesty it's also partly your fault that reborn are in the situation that has ruined them..

It surprised me how you waltzed around in the foums all high and mighty when you had like 4 villages with an average of 2k or somthing.. giving unnecessary orders.. then when you finally realised what you had caused.. you just ran off with your tail inbetween your legs..:icon_eek:

Ah well who cares at least it's over now..:lol: - don't let this ruin anyone elses fun have a great day nobling!

Rulerofmiddleearth

Yeah, that guy did come across as someone who thought (or just pretended) he knew what he was doing, but clearly didn't have a clue.

Sorry to hear he was allowed to run anything in your tribe.

But no, we won't let it affect our nobling ;)

DeletedUser

URGHHH.. you really did piss me off how you led some pathetic so called "operations" which failed.. in all honesty it's also partly your fault that reborn are in the situation that has ruined them..

It surprised me how you waltzed around in the foums all high and mighty when you had like 4 villages with an average of 2k or somthing.. giving unnecessary orders.. then when you finally realised what you had caused.. you just ran off with your tail inbetween your legs..:icon_eek:

Ah well who cares at least it's over now..:lol: - don't let this ruin anyone elses fun have a great day nobling!

i did one operation and TB stoped it, 2K?

DeletedUser

Seriously you cannot plan anything, why you got the recruiter position is beyond me i doubt you even had enough troops for yourself let alone judging people on theirs.

DeletedUser

Seriously you cannot plan anything, why you got the recruiter position is beyond me i doubt you even had enough troops for yourself let alone judging people on theirs.

dude all the ppl i acc sitted as a recruit were Point whors. and got like 1K of SP SW AXE in one village and fariming with AXE and not LCs!

Status
Not open for further replies.