W34 signiture and avatar discussion thread

DeletedUser

I did not notice one for this world. If anyone wants a sig. or an avatar let me know.

DeletedUser

if you could make a signature for me with my username and "W34 - Leader of Bored" it'd be much appreciated :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Super wolfie has teh best stuff eva eva!!:icon_wink:

<33

DeletedUser

PM me.... I like to make sigs personal

examples:

sergeisiggy.jpg

welshsiggy2-1.jpg

manowar3.jpg

I also make a couple for people to choose from.... I am in marketing btw lol

sergei32.jpg

sergei5-1-1.jpg

lion_lg-1.gif

sergavvy3.jpg

sergyavvy3.jpg

welshavvy1.jpg

message me on skype if you want a sig.... CourtneyLynn26

DeletedUser

my siggy is awesome. on the Bored side we get Kirby because we are big anti-war babies

DeletedUser

Those are not cropped.... the white borders come from the program I use... just have to crop them out. And it all depends on what people want.... those people are friends so I know what they want and I always do one... show it then make corrections to their needs.

Plus the white borders dont show up on the WHITE forums :)

DeletedUser

well you could use white forums you know

nvrm turns out normal is purple

DeletedUser

at the bottom of the page you can turn the forum theme to normal, I thought it would have a white Bg but it didnt

DeletedUser

you said you were used to forums with white backgrounds, you can change forum them to not look like tribal wars

DeletedUser

i dont use photobucket... I am in marketing so I have other tools lol .... will not tell my secret. Everyone has their own personal style too. I just try and match the sig with it thats all.

DeletedUser

Yes it's uploaded to photobucket lol how else can I post it w/o bbcodes?? Doesn't mean I make them there lmao - uploading to photobucket and using photobucket to make sigs are two different things lol.

And I dont use photo shop either. Photo shop is for people who don't have professional training

DeletedUser

i could use some , so if u can split half for Sleep w34, half for Faith. w36
thx :)