W34

DeletedUser

Soo are anyone of you guys in W34 from here?? I hear that Spoon might make a come back on W34, is that true?

*hopes this doesnt get a infaction for some reason or the other :icon_cry:*

DeletedUser

Muppets??

hehe idk.. im gonna start on a vet premade starting on the rim (surprising huh? :p)

tbh, the forums there are a disappointment though.. having the first 20 member world, I expected more people to join that world but I guess not..

DeletedUser

Soo are anyone of you guys in W34 from here?? I hear that Spoon might make a come back on W34, is that true?

*hopes this doesnt get a infaction for some reason or the other :icon_cry:*
I can assure you Spoon will not be joining W34, at least not with me at the helm :icon_razz: If we'd known in advance about W34 settings it would have been perfect, but I don't think I have the time to run another tribe just now and some of the other spoons only recently quit the game and would like a break before a possibly brief return for some fun and mischief.

It most likely won't happen until closer to summer, and that's all I'll say for now :icon_eek:

kalkoenvet

I can't reveal my identity or tribe. :p.

But I love the players <3

DeletedUser

OT spam tribes are OT spam tribes 0.0

SPOONS dont fight without the spork my early world skill adds a new dimension to the tribe and its why im a key sitter within the tribe

DeletedUser

I am not planning on joining w34, however, i've had a long break and if the spoons decided to seriously, yet unseriously, conquer a world in the future you know how to contact me daddy spoon :D I still check my mass of unused villages on w10 ;)