W35 Blog

DeletedUser

:L The Kesha interview will have to wait til next month I think since I'm away for a bit :)

DeletedUser

Next Blog is almost done, yes it took long I know but that was because I had to start all over again after the disband of the !?! Family and my RL and TW life were busy

DeletedUser

How dare !?! disband.... just when I was starting to have fun destroying all the nubs. I wanted to move to aetost region and fight him as well. :-(

DeletedUser

I'm currently working on a new Blog. Sorry for the long time no Blog, some bad things happened to me in real which made me busy and I couldnt keep my concentration...

DeletedUser

I'm currently working on a new Blog. Sorry for the long time no Blog, some bad things happened to me in real which made me busy and I couldnt keep my concentration...

It happens to the best of us, im still working on mine, its proving impossible to finish.

Any date you think it will be out?

DeletedUser

no problem man real life is more importanta that a game

DeletedUser

Isn't it possible to both work on the blog together but with only one poster (marc) of the blog? You guys would just have to work on it over skype together and marc would just have to give credit to lee for what he does (or he's a plagiarizer :icon_surprised:).

DeletedUser

Isn't it possible to both work on the blog together but with only one poster (marc) of the blog? You guys would just have to work on it over skype together and marc would just have to give credit to lee for what he does (or he's a plagiarizer :icon_surprised:).

This would sound good, but I believe me and marco are from different time zones and therefore it will be tricky...and he doesnt appreciate my style of writing.

DeletedUser

If you don't like lee's writing style, you can always edit it for the way a blog should be written. Also, I thought on skype if you message when the person was offline, they could still get the message.

DeletedUser

I officially resigned from the Team. So feel free to apply for Blogger if you would like to continue

DeletedUser

How long does it take to get an answer to an application? -.-