W35 Or W51?

DeletedUser

I am from World 35 Pepsidabest then Airman and now i play as the notorius and the one Chrissy fear Mickeymouse :D

so if u heard of this best or if u still play W35 tell chrissy that Mickey>Chrissy

DeletedUser91782

I am from World 35 Pepsidabest then Airman and now i play as the notorius and the one Chrissy fear Mickeymouse :D

so if u heard of this best or if u still play W35 tell chrissy that Mickey>Chrissy

Please learn to speak english before you type it, not being a gramer nazi or whatever but I couldnt understand a word of that :p

DeletedUser

Hes some nub... He failed at the game. Also chriss jumped ship... hes now apoc :L

DeletedUser

^ Yeah i know you did this in the forum for 57 :D nazi and i know i meant best like pepsidabest.

but as i said i am lost with all hands theres no hope the peroid after pepsidabest killed me to click it

DeletedUser91782

^ Yeah i know you did this in the forum for 57 :D nazi and i know i meant best like pepsidabest.

but as i said i am lost with all hands theres no hope the peroid after pepsidabest killed me to click it

Tzuntai ;)

DeletedUser

Yeah he jumped and i kept attacking him and nobled three so far from him and dont say im a nub who are you then pepsidabest is my for fun account and thats what i play as when new worlds open and switching to airman was cause i wanted to keep in the loop on what was going down in W35 and now mickey since i wanna still have some fun and APOC send pointless fakes all the time that its fun when they cant fight back or i trick them into attacking only 1 village of mine thats stacked.

and most jumped or quit it wasnt cool the world made its biggest change when Aetost and stuff quit then the world changed

DeletedUser

Dude. I said it before, i'll say it again. Nub.
The reason for us not attacking you is cause we wanna run ops on the stronger players. Not just all the noobs out there.... I.E why you get fakes, to stop you supporting.
APOC can't fight back.....? Considering were on top by like 500 or 600 mil i think we can :D

Nub.

DeletedUser

Lol so im guessing your apoc the reason why i quit u member if u even are there or a valued member?

I had all vills of nukes and morale bashed for player but since i didnt noble i always got in trouble for it but when we let hazard and all those no ones join i got mad and joined TW and jzimmer5's cousin got attacked and i told APOC not to attack him so i quit

just who are u cause i was on the forums all the time in APOC i know who talked and didnt or good

and i was apoc i know they gunna win specially when people on death keep quiting but thats boring

people who jump ships just wanna win not have fun i play cause im crazy and just like fun and this account is the whole purpose is cause i always play differently and act different on then externals to see whats the best start up and play then i quit