W35 Player maps

DeletedUser

I like the map. :)

Poor NOOBS are still smaller than the rest. :lol:

that depends, i think that if all them vills they had was clumped together...they would be about the same size as TO

DeletedUser

Thought I'd shake up the normal content of a map, including in this one the top 5 tribes that have less than 60 members.

Top5tribesunder60members.png

DeletedUser

very nice.. if you are interested in shakng it up maybe do the top 50 players?

DeletedUser

That...might be too tall an order. I'd have to appropriate 50 different colors, keeping similar colors separate.

At best, top 15; and that is stretching it.

:)

DeletedUser

When i make my maps, the max i do is top15 on both players and tribes. Too many colours to find together.

DeletedUser

:icon_cool:

Oh noes, now I'm spamming too!! :icon_eek: Um... @Han, nice map. Particularly like the font :icon_wink:

can you make one of those sweet maps? Or would it be biased for you to?

lol, the "can of crap" was especially funny :D

DeletedUser76354

That map is great for OOPS and FEAR. If he was auto updating, we would get a lovely view of the war :p

DeletedUser

Can we make that last map auto updating by any chance?

I make my maps based off of discreet data obtained from TWstats.com, and make 'em pretty to look at. I have no clue how to establish auto-updating maps.

DeletedUser

how about the number 1&2 players from each of the top 8 tribes? so 16 people, only 1 extra.

DeletedUser

which is better? to take the easy path, and feel nothing, or to take the hard path, and at the end. Feel accomplished.

I.E. mlatty when he actually puts effort in things

DeletedUser

Forbes, You don't want to spend your whole day making a tribalwars map.

DeletedUser

Here are the top two players for the top 8 tribes. The more saturated color indicates the #1-ranked player, whereas the lighter hue represents the #2-ranked player.

8tribestop2.png