W35 Player maps

DeletedUser

Me has made a map = ).

Top15playersmapdone.png

My first map so it's not too good:D...Top 15 Players btw.

DeletedUser

lol I dunno.I had it as a brush on GIMP and it made the map look better and less like I just took it from TW Stats and added names.:lol:

Sure danybabes. :D

DeletedUser

lol I dunno.I had it as a brush on GIMP and it made the map look better and less like I just took it from TW Stats and added names.:lol:

Sure danybabes. :D
Thats why you have the tribes in layers and delete the background. Make the background a green colour and add the continent grid to get his kind of effect :

[spoil]
Top10Tribes22ndDecember09.png
[/spoil]

Of course, Gimp is shit compared to Photoshop. But i hope you get what i mean :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Of course, Gimp is shit compared to Photoshop. But i hope you get what i mean :icon_razz:

That's harsh. Everything I do, from signatures to avatars to maps, is done with Gimp. I will agree that Photoshop is far better (have a BA in studio art), but for being free and open source, Gimp is incredibly powerful.

DeletedUser

I didn't mean to sound harsh, but when you compare Gimp to Photoshop, Photoshop just shits allover it.

DeletedUser

smart maps

lovely maps they look like the splash back in the toilets of my local lol,

not really im just jealous:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I come back after about half a year and see some fantastic ex-~WOLF~s thriving widly. Awesome.

And a forum change that makes my avatar and sig look like bollocks. Ah, Tribal Wars.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice map, lfc, can you do 1 again see if you have leared anything?

DeletedUser

here is my first map...so please dont hate too bad :p

[spoil]
top15mapw35.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

LMAO epic maps
but where am i on them?
im an epically annoying player, i deserve a place!

DeletedUser

forbes, im having a very public forum day today
everywhere i turn you are
iv know removed my epic speech about you off my profile now o_O
and what do you disagree with?
me being epicly annoying, or that the maps are epic???