W35 Player maps

DeletedUser

Yes me too and I wish they would go slower and give a date lol :)

King Sean04

I was bored today so I figured I might make a map. So I did.

mymap.png

King Sean04

Okay lee... 1)it was a first attempt 2) I don't see you or anyone else making a map and 3) How is it horrible? If you are going to criticize something it has to be constructive IE: what to change how to improve it. Rant over.

DeletedUser

no D: this is how the externals works! Constructive criticism is but a dream!

King Sean04

no D: this is how the externals works! Constructive criticism is but a dream!

No constructive criticism is respectful. Just coming out and saying something is horrible is being a jerk or maybe even jealous :icon_redface:

kingjohan

No constructive criticism is respectful. Just coming out and saying something is horrible is being a jerk or maybe even jealous :icon_redface:

Personaly, i agree. Lee should've said why he thought it was horrible. But i don't think he was jealous.

I won't say the map is good, because frankly, i don't think it is, imo the villa dots are to big (taking up to much space on the map) and it looks like a big blob....But then again, good job for making a map, it's better than no map at all. The only maps i can make is the ones generated from twstats :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Okay lee... 1)it was a first attempt 2) I don't see you or anyone else making a map and 3) How is it horrible? If you are going to criticize something it has to be constructive IE: what to change how to improve it. Rant over.

Sorry King you misunderstood...

What I meant was, I think your map is good as in design wise etc.

I mean that the actual map(that has nothing to do with you) is horrible its not so clear on the njicker version but yours has made me realise how badly shaped this world is, take Fe@r for an example, ex has split them in half...

sorry for the confusion.

Though looking again Hawk has two different shades of green?

King Sean04

I do agree the world is oddly shaped. I think it is too far along for making maps like this. And the 2 shades has to do with when I colored and styled the "blobs". Some of the selections that were farther away from the main areas where more opaque so the drop shadow and other effects IE the background make the two tone effect. I guess I did misunderstand and I am sorry ;)

DeletedUser

Thats okay, can I request you make a similar one for the smaller tribes from 10(adapt) to 20(NWO II) can you make NWOI, II same colour though, obviously as theyre a family.

DeletedUser

Lee wanted me to make a map for him since I have just taken the time to learn...(If you dudes want to learn too take a look at this; Hard's tutorial video.)

My first successful map:[spoil]
Worldwarmap.jpg

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

I thought that HAWK were seperate? Not in the Coalition but still fighting APOC?