w35 Player/Tribe Countdown

DeletedUser

This is for all the tribe i have been in. May the legacy live on.

Last Member(s) of HEROSQUAD and GODSQUAD.

This is the Final Chapter.
The one where the book closes and never to be opened again.
Where everything in that book ceases to exsist.
And life as we know it stops.
Where people and animals alike never happened.
We through life have lived this book and were to blind to see the books final chapter has started and when it closes so does us.

Ps. Chrissy<MICKEY
Ihad<MICKEY
RILETE < MICKEY
killy < MICKEY
>killy<Chrissy,ihad,rilete,barbarian village,barbarian village<Mickey
PS again
Sorry this had to be but it cant be helped just what am i about to tell you is no secret but Killy is bad at TW and thinks he is good when he follows the leader of Infail Inpeices and Inwhat ever it was dont member now well he thinks he is good by trolling and thinking aetost will someday give him a hug
Your in game mails to aetost are the real reason he quit just to let you know i know the powers and everything

comes from the person i nobled or farmed you TWICE in 2 other worlds besides w35. and when i started again with killy927 in k14 you tried to noble me with a 2 minute noble train with a spear nuke in the first attack. call me a asshole but you cant say i am a bad player.

Pepsi<Coke

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

comes from the person i nobled or farmed you TWICE in 2 other worlds besides w35. and when i started again with killy927 in k14 you tried to noble me with a 2 minute noble train with a spear nuke in the first attack. call me a asshole but you cant say i am a bad player.

Pepsi<Coke

Personally... I think you both stink at this game. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

APOC and its allies now control 84% of the world. Currently there are 17,944 non APOC-MAGI-TWSL-ALLIANCE villages remaining. This is a 9% reduction. At this rate APOC and its allies will have 100% control in 16 weeks (4 months).

King Sean04

4 months O_O screw that. Armageddon and Tony should all hit delete today so that means in 5 day we should own.... 95% of the world :p then all that's left is bells and crew.

DeletedUser

4 months O_O screw that. Armageddon and Tony should all hit delete today so that means in 5 day we should own.... 95% of the world :p then all that's left is bells and crew.

one can only hope. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

APOC and its allies now control 85% of the world. Currently there are 16,822 non APOC-MAGI-TWSL-ALLIANCE villages remaining. This is a 6% reduction. At this rate APOC and its allies will have 100% control in 15 weeks.

DeletedUser

APOC and its allies now control 86% of the world. Currently there are 15, 343 non APOC-MAGI-TWSL-ALLIANCE villages remaining. This is a 9% reduction. At this rate APOC and its allies will have 100% control in 14 weeks.

King Sean04

Sending more tickets won't do squat. I think the 3 dukes have to each send a ticket. :p

DeletedUser

Sending more tickets won't do squat. I think the 3 dukes have to each send a ticket. :p

Well in 14 weeks, *hopefully* all non-alliance villages will be nobled out. I hate to wait 4 months but by then something should happen, I hope.

DeletedUser

APOC and its allies now control 86% of the world. Currently there are 14, 742 non APOC-MAGI-TWSL-ALLIANCE villages remaining. This is a 4% reduction. This is a 5% reduction in nobling speed since last week. =APOC= NEEDS TO STEP IT UP NOW!

-At this rate APOC and its allies will have 100% control in 14 weeks.-

DeletedUser

Killy u know u never farmed me or even attacked me before right?

and the spear nuke was a joke cause ur like im so stacked im so pro and i was liek dont make me then i sent the 10k spear :p

you know your smart when u take things serious

and in W57 i am not sure if u joined with Aetost with his xertos or what ever account but just like in all his worlds he quit. so should you

and OMG RILETE who are u just tell me already :D

And king A i know still not the best with my english :) but when i take my time it works but if i rush then it looks like killy's skill level d;aoi jgag;lyji gadgjkPOOOPerjg ktjht,hmgk r;okrts

DeletedUser

APOC and its allies now control 86% of the world. Currently there are 14, 742 non APOC-MAGI-TWSL-ALLIANCE villages remaining. This is a 4% reduction. This is a 5% reduction in nobling speed since last week. =APOC= NEEDS TO STEP IT UP NOW!

-At this rate APOC and its allies will have 100% control in 14 weeks.-

Still 14 weeks? Mmmmmmmm

DeletedUser

Still 14 weeks? Mmmmmmmm

Well most of my mates have your problem... they like barbs a lot. They think they are sexier than real player owned villages. Its a good thing there are a handful of players like me who love taking out people like you, or this world would never end. :lol:

DeletedUser

APOC and its allies now control 87% of the world. Currently there are 13,962 non APOC-MAGI-TWSL-ALLIANCE villages remaining. This is a 9% reduction.
At this rate APOC and its allies will have 100% control in 13 weeks.

This is a very nice way to go into the holiday attack break. Great job =APOC=!

Merry Christmas Everyone!
merry_christmas_everybody_by_meninasuitcase-d35krat.gif

DeletedUser

APOC and its allies now control 91% of the world. Currently there are 10, 446 non APOC-MAGI-TWSL-ALLIANCE villages remaining. This is a 25% reduction.
At this rate APOC and its allies will have 100% control in 6 weeks.

This is a very good week. Nobling is up 16% and the alliance conquered another 4% of the world in 1 week. Hopefully we will keep this up and end this world more quickly.