w35 Player/Tribe Countdown

DeletedUser

Oh well..
looks like the winner is inevitable..

anyway, Hi everyone
hope all doing good igm and irl

DeletedUser

APOC has merged with its allies and we now control 91% of the world. Currently there are 10,281 non APOC villages remaining. This isn't much more than last week. We must have gotten lazy while organizing the merger. Lets get to work and end this world. I don't know when the mods will wake up and let us end it but lets continue eating as many red dots as possible so either way this world will be done as fast as possible. :-D

DeletedUser

APOC now controls 91% of the world. Currently there are 10,023 villages not in APOC hands. GET TO NOBLING =APOC=! I WANT TO SEE AS MANY PLAYERS KICKED OUT BEFORE THE WORLD CLOSES AS POSSIBLE!

DeletedUser

APOC now controls 93% of the world. Currently there are 7,713 villages not in APOC hands. This is a 2 percent increase in two weeks! KEEP IT UP!

yeil

King A you play 61? Let me know when your joining a world in the future and what direction as you gave me alot of **** from the opposite side of the world on 35, would just like to show you up on an upcoming world is all :D

yeil

cos u supported that shittalking noskill garbage leader known as aetost

I was never in his tribe on world 35, I was in 53 where he got launched on then quit due to 'RL' lol, abit coincidental if you ask me :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser75781

I was never in his tribe on world 35, I was in 53 where he got launched on then quit due to 'RL' lol, abit coincidental if you ask me :icon_rolleyes:

Tribalwars Player Profile: Yeil (tribe changes)

Player no longer exists

Old tribe New tribe Date/Time Points
OK! !@! 01st June 2010 - 01:32:03 1,190,967

actually yes you were in his family branch for a while. and i rmb you singing praises of aetost in some old threads which i cba to dig out. but ya i guess u have seen how shitty he is now

DeletedUser75781

also u mentioned that you controlled the duswdav acc when u were in !?!

yeil

When yeil was in !@! I moved then hit delete as OK! voted to merge into the !?! fam so that doesn't really count as me being there.

And ahh toucheee I forgot about that one haha, only on that account for a week or so as there was an OP planned on falcon and I knew he was away so warned him and got kicked off the account haha :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

King A you play 61? Let me know when your joining a world in the future and what direction as you gave me alot of **** from the opposite side of the world on 35, would just like to show you up on an upcoming world is all :D

ya right... in your dreams.

DeletedUser

APOC now controls 94% of the world. Currently there are 6,917 villages not in APOC hands. This is a 1 percent increase in two weeks! KEEP IT UP!

kingjohan

Tell me aswell, King A. Would be nice to meet you close up for once. We've all heard of your legendary skills ;-)

DeletedUser

Well be sure to let me know when your joining a new world and we'll see.

lol... sounds good. I am sure when it comes time you all should be able to figure out where we are going. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

APOC now controls 95% of the world even with the latest BS going on. Currently there are 5,869 villages not in APOC hands. This is a 1 percent increase in two weeks! KEEP IT UP AND KILL THE IDIOTS OF THIS WORLD!

DeletedUser

APOC now controls 95% of the world even with the latest BS going on. Currently there are 5,869 villages not in APOC hands. This is a 1 percent increase in two weeks! KEEP IT UP AND KILL THE IDIOTS OF THIS WORLD!

Well said

DeletedUser

APOC now controls 96% of the world. Currently there are 4,256 villages not in APOC hands. This is a 1 percent increase in two weeks! LETS KEEP IT UP AT GET AS CLOSE TO 100% AS WE CAN!

DeletedUser

And how many accounts did you ruin while you played w35? You were always your enemies best weapon. We could always count on that got head of yours getting the better of you and consequently imploding which ever account you were paying at the time.