W35 review

DeletedUser

Decided I'd create a thread to find out everyones views on how this world went :icon_biggrin:

Personally, I think the war could have dragged on a bit more, I'd have liked to have seen APOC become 100% everywhere on the map:

[SPOIL]
topktribes.png
[/SPOIL]

Ah well :icon_smile:

But the world itself had it's moments.. ups and downs.. etc etc but doesn't everything? :icon_razz: It's finally over and now that we have our end of war result, who was surprised? :icon_wink:

If anyone fancies putting forward their views on the world, go for it :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Congratz.. easy win by APOC.. full of hugs but good teamwork..lol

DeletedUser

Good job APOC! No one can undo your work, even the tribal leaders. ;-)

DeletedUser75781

w35, not the most skilled world but the most awesome world ive played in, all the betrayals, the wars, the drama, arguing with noskill shittalking retards (Failtost :lol:) on the exts...couldnt see it end tho cos of conscription T_T

DeletedUser

w35, not the most skilled world but the most awesome world ive played in, all the betrayals, the wars, the drama, arguing with noskill shittalking retards (Failtost :lol:) on the exts...couldnt see it end tho cos of conscription T_T

I still laugh at MAGI's desperation of needing members :lol: When they asked people to bring friends into the world before it closed

DeletedUser

I still laugh at MAGI's desperation of needing members :lol: When they asked people to bring friends into the world before it closed

Show some respect. You know nothing. Magi survived despite being surrounded my enemies. We have always honored our alliance so when we all grew tired of this world we merged to end it faster. MAGI never needed any help. :icon_rolleyes: