W35 winner predictions

DeletedUser

I think I have won W35

and omg killy u better still not be playing w35 do i need to spear nuke u again :D

al-akbar

#1 Player: thebluesman
#1 Tribe: =APOC=
#1 ODA: whiskydown
#1 ODD: Doesn't matter ODD is really just a number to see what kind of punishment you can take.

Now I know that my picks are not currently the leaders but I have full faith that they will step up to the challenge.

how are my old tribe mates doing?

DeletedUser

#1 Player: thebluesman
#1 Tribe: =APOC=
#1 ODA: whiskydown
#1 ODD: Doesn't matter ODD is really just a number to see what kind of punishment you can take.

Now I know that my picks are not currently the leaders but I have full faith that they will step up to the challenge.

how are my old tribe mates doing?

Lol If only that were true... the truth is, we've pretty much killed all their troops already so there isn't much more ODA to be had. Good to see you Al-Akbar.

DeletedUser

I haven't been on the externals in a while. Who knew so much fun was being had with some of these crazy predictions.
#1 is almost a mathematical lock at this point with a 4 million point lead and 489 more villas, not enough nobles can be generated in 55 days to make up for that ... if I stopped nobling. The real question is will zeeebra hold the #3 spot or will Forklift1 pass him by. I don't see thebluesman giving up his #2 spot based on his villa total and average per.
#1 tribe is also locked barring some catastrophic shake-up that wouldn't likely interest anyone ... regardless of their interests :)
#1 ODA just might end up being Forklift1, but ODA is unreliable and he'd need an average of roughly 9 million per week. So I'm saying Sir Real has it won.
#1 ODD is chrissy24. There's not enough time left to pass that total and even if there was, few people are postured to take that kind of a beating.

No, I'm not Aetost. Nice enough guy, but I never worked for him either.
Yes, a lot of my villas were given to me, but I forced my way into a fair share of them as well. I've been about as hard to take a village from as anyone ever has. All that nonsense aside, the best attribute of a player in this game is activity level. I didn't know what I was doing when I started, but worked hard, kept at it and worked my way up. thebluesman and zeeebra are also on their first world. It's a game for fun and competition and I simply looked at the simple fact that the one with the most points won and so that's how I competed, never wasting a single noble.

King Sean04

What type of athlete would race be if he didn't finish what he started? :lol:

yeil

True eddy.

But well done to race, told me ages ago he would see it out and hit the rank 1 spot and he followed up on that.

This world finally got a date to end lol was a good world back in mid-game. :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Still the original racemwb (Michael). I'd be far more likely to quit a game than to quit in a race. The only race I didn't finish is one in which I shattered my collar bone (5 pieces) and broke three ribs to go along with road rash over a lot of my body. I could have still finished, but there was no point in it and I could tell that "something" was not quite right (as in this was more than scrapes, blood and aches).

You're right though, the world is dead and there's nothing to do but finish it out. Not even heavily targeted players are in danger of being nobled out in the 7 weeks we have left before the world closes with a majority % win. It was certainly an interesting introduction into TW for me.